Ultraviolet (2006) is my favorite movie. Please watch it

Ultraviolet (2006) is my favorite movie. Please watch it.

Attached: B5CF5B00-C651-4819-8D9F-7779F8B482EB.jpg (520x770, 42.53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8u-Z9H9d7pw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>nice tummy
Ok xpd154

saw it in theaters, dont remember shit

Seeing her will ruin my nofap

Even as a kid I knew it was bad.

The problem is the effects and the sound design aren't very good. Its like a cheap computer game at many parts. Her hotness only counts for so much. The set designs and when its practical is ok though

Attached: C2CF01D6-D224-4B0B-998A-37E06700D83E.jpg (450x677, 77.54K)

You were retarded as a kid

The bad cgi is intentional. Even the real sets are designed to look like early ps2 games. Personally i find it very charming

I guess I just gotta be in the right mood for it. Maybe super high or something. I do really like her so I will never rule it out.

Something about it just clicked for me. Really weird because i wasnt a fan of the matrix movies or even the original resident evils. The way this movie juxtaposed extremely silly fight scenes with corny mellow drama just clicked with me. I understand why it might be divisive but i really dont understand the massive hate

youtube.com/watch?v=8u-Z9H9d7pw

Attached: tune.gif (354x286, 52.86K)

One of those movies that is bad but in a good way. I've enjoyed it the few times I've watched it.

You can't anymore. The original release had idiotic amounts of her mothering behaviors towards violin case kid. That got reduced in re-releases, yet it was what made the whole movie have a cult feel.

Good luck finding a copy.

And if this thread is posted by some company stirring up interest, you know what to do.

Free the original with all it's idiotic mothering glory!

>finding a copy
I just torrented it lol. Its also on hbomax.

Yes but it's probably not the original version. That was heavily criticized because she goes all mama bear for the kid. A lot of that was cut out on re-releases.

I just googled its the theatrical cut. Its also on tubi but idk what cut. Either way its not hard to torrent

saw it in theaters, i can forgive the crappy cgi but they fucked up the end fight scene.

The crappy cgi gives the movie soul

>back when 2000s sovl still existed

Thats really strange. I really like the matrix, even the sequels (not as much but still cool), and like the cheese of the resident evil movies but this was a bit much for me. I can see why someone could like it though. It stays consistent with its video game weirdness though so yeah I dont get the hate either.