It's over

It's over.

Attached: what da?!.jpg (1916x1912, 1.42M)

is this the new doctor who?

It's the same reasoning as capitalizing God but not the devil.

kek

this. Welcome to your new religion goys

N

an old literary practice is to not capitalize people you hate so jews won't capitalize white

The explanation they give is as scary. They say that blacks are a well defined people and deserve the capiital letter, where as whites are basically an abstract people. If y're white its as if you sont matter until you jump to a new category that defines you such as being gay or else. Y're basically nothing if y're a vanilla white person. Yep, thank kikes for this.

I thought it was Jane Goodall's series on life with chimpanzees.

Satan is capitalized, J*w.

fuck niggers and fuck kikes

Attached: 1642740794066.jpg (657x527, 33.23K)

everywhere jews go they say the majority isn't legitimate, to them jews are the only legitimate culture

based

Attached: 12708392902471.jpg (195x179, 36.32K)

j*w

Blacks don't know if they were imported from Nigeria or Benin or Sudan. They have no identity and should be grateful that Whites gave them the wheel, woven cloth and the gift of civilization. God, I hate them so much. I think I would rather live around Indios and Mestizos.

they could easily get a DNA test and know what shithole they came from

satan is a name that isn't supposed to be written out or spoken

Just kill every last kike before they do it you. Honestly, I've had it up to here with the West's jew-negro culture war.

The implications could be based though. If blacks are their own people with a common lineage, culture, and customs they’re a distinct nation. If so, then whites are a distinct nation too. We just need whites to wake up to this.

no white people as a group don't exist
except when we have to blame them for something but that's different
also it doesn't count that over 90% of niggers have white ancestors

Attached: 31f.png (309x269, 68.84K)

Because Black is an identity and white is not, There is no such thing as white people, there are Germans, poles, Italians, English, Jews. Black people were separated from their identity, from their culture and heritage. So their skin is their identity now.

Attached: 1616004873497.jpg (1242x1635, 416.94K)

Take a dna test

reddit

See but what’s funny is by saying shit like this, you give white people an identity. You attack white people as a group, so they group together in their hatred of you. Congrats on once again creating the monster you most fear

Raus mit dir, jüde.
Nationality is not racial identity and prentending it is is civnat cope. For example a turk born in Berlin is a German by law, but they are not White.

What if I identify as white?

You will never be white.

HMM a racist is watching a show made for mainly black people & is angry that its no his kind of propaganda

ALL MEDIA IS PROPAGANDA TO CONVAY A MESSAGE NOONE IS MAKING CONTENT TO ENTERTAIN YOU GO MAKE OUR OWN PROPAGANDA

Attached: 6ea399100099197.5f01a7ce2b371.jpg (1920x1920, 1.75M)

I’m a white person. I have very little knowledge of where my ancestors from Europe were from. White as a term was invented in the new world to apply to those who would and those would could or would not assimilate into Americanism. Natives wouldn’t, blacks couldn’t on account of slavery, but now we see that they never could’ve, and still can’t. To be white in America is to have a lineage rooted in the American experiment and it’s success. To be black is to have an identity rooted in rap music, crime, and chicken washed with cleaning product. Seethe. Cope. Dilate.

*… and those who could not or would not

>Black people were separated from their identity
what about blacks in europe who didn't descend from slaves? they all know their ethnic background. your entire premise collapses as soon as you look outside the US

Attached: file.png (1280x720, 1.01M)

Really think they're starting to press their luck. Even my normie Hispanic father is getting weary of American nigger worship.

lol blacks literally have no fucking identity, not history and have no idea where they came from.

They keep making up excuse to why hating white people is ok.