I literally can't imagine Jack Black doing a Bowser voice. What was their thought process in casting him?

I literally can't imagine Jack Black doing a Bowser voice. What was their thought process in casting him?

Attached: Jack-Black-Bowser-Super-Mario-Bros.-movie-header.jpg (2016x1134, 845.31K)

Bowser will be an incompetent quirky villain who quips all the time. This movie is going to suck.

With him doing Bowser and Pratt doing Mario you can 100% count on the character designs being totally different from the games.

Attached: 4793ad42c78a3d137f6ce74e9b5236c8.jpg (794x784, 103.73K)

fligu gigu

The Mario Mandate is a thing, he and donkey kong won't be talking they'll be doing le heckin just like clever south park animal noises.

>The Mario Mandate is a thing

Attached: 1822.jpg (1200x1200, 296.85K)

post yfw you realized Mario is the same guy as Paarthurnax

They will turn this thing back around to kino if they hired Pratt to say 'wahoo', 'heeyup', 'its a mee', 'ookie dookie', etc., over and over again.

Also dubbed Senator Phillips in the first Stardust Crusaders adaptation

What about figuratively? Could you do it then? How do you literally imagine something?

>plumber
>makes him look like a carpenter.
retarded faggot.

FLIGOO GIGOO

Attached: file.png (1920x1080, 2.79M)

>What was their thought process in casting him?

People recognize his name.

This. It's already been confirmed no one will be 'voice acting' in this. They just talk.

>It's already been confirmed no one will be 'voice acting' in this. They just talk.
its gonna be a shitfest, im glad im probably gonna see the dubbed version in my language, which is usually done by competent people.

I thought it was obvious that it's going to be some shit where it starts in a "realistic" interpretation of Mario where he's a real plumber and presumable "Bowser" is just a person of some kind, and then somehow the characters will crossover over to or get transformed into the versions we're familiar with.

>What was their thought process in casting him?

They probably had an 80 year old japanese executive hop on google and search "actors popular with kids" and hired every search result on the first page.

They should be different if Chris Pratt is going to voice Mario. I think it would be fucking horrible if Chris Pratt's voice came out of Charles Martinet's character's mouth, they should redesign everyone and keep this movie as far away from the video games as possible

they dont care if it'll be a good movie, same with most things these days

Mario was a carpenter in Donkey Kong arcade

And that’s why he’s pulling in the big bucks and your jerking off to Pugh threads user. It’s going to be the emoji movie with a Mario paint job and it will print dollars.