Passengers

What would you do in this situation?

Attached: EF5190B0-6EAD-4B9B-9F28-7213BA920E02.jpg (728x410, 53.63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-ZrvflNZPCM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

nothing cause its fictional

What situation?

Have sex with the women while they're asleep. Never wake another person up because dealing with someone else would suck.

wake up everyone

Find someone better than jlaw

why the fuck did he wake up a WOMAN

Wake up the hottest girl and pretend her pod also malfunctioned. Then live a long life together and birth many children.

The same thing I currently do everyday but on a spaceship.

Isn't there a whole host of AI personalities on board the ship?
Reprogram one of them to look like Scarlett Johansson and enjoy my life tending to the future of humanity while getting my dick sucked

I would definitely wake up the woman

good movie by the way even if it has meme actors that make you inclined to dislike it.

rape

I don't want to have gay sex and be stuck alone with another dude for years?
I would be really pissed off if some nerd faggot woke me up so he could 'bro out' with me by the way. Don't do that to another man. Now you have to wake up another woman anyway, and if you do that, then you're basically fighting over her, so you have to wake up two, and now you have civilization again which was a mistake

wake up more than just one hole
a man needs variety

Shitpost or play vidya, this would actually be an improvement over my current life as I wouldn't have to go to work.

I haven't seen the movie. Were there children asleep? Why didn't he wake one of them up and raise/train her to be an obedient slave?

I wonder though, would a woman make the same decision as him and wake up a handsome man with a great personality just so she can be happy?

Attached: Psycheabduct.jpg (978x1757, 461.56K)

>you will never travel among space with a cute wife

it's not fair, I have to live in fake cough tranny dystopia instead

No. There's one AI personality, and it's Michael Sheen

He's not even sentient, they show how his chatbot routine is extremely detailed but in the end he essentially just agrees with whatever you last said to him

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 104.82K)

I'd pass at least a year just making him do this

youtube.com/watch?v=-ZrvflNZPCM

everyone waking up. Fuck you, for real.

what's some spaceship kino

I liked the first few episodes of ascension before the awful "twist"

Nah, she'd wake up a dude just to blame him for her problems.

Attached: e8626c9860e6bf3c75fa469fe5784d2cff0153d52c75db40a60c7159a50bdfe6_1.jpg (640x784, 68.97K)

Super comfy movie.

Pratt and Jlaw have some good chemistry too.

Underrated imo.