What makes it a bad movie?

Specifically why is it so soulless? I can’t really put my finger on it but it’s either the songs or the lack of plot I think.

Attached: 9417B3F7-526B-4F58-AFD8-743F1EA9CCA8.jpg (1400x2100, 580.51K)

i think it's fabulous

Attached: elsa.webm (1920x800, 2.77M)

It came out a couple years after Tangled which brutally mogs it

I’ve never seen Tangled but I’ve heard people say it’s much better so I’ll probably watch it soon.

I didn’t like Elsa. I honestly didn’t like anyone in the movie.

TOO JEWISH

I kinda agree. The trolls seemed extremely shoehorned and Jewish and the songs sounded like Broadway rejects

The French poster has so much more SOVL

Attached: french-frozen-poster-elsa-767x1024.jpg (767x1024, 126.9K)

Tangled is fantastic

If the song didn’t catch this movie would have been a dud

Is just not very well made.
>The music is all over the place, without a defined style.
>The motivation of Elsa is never clear: as per the song 'be the good girl you are mean to be' doesnt mean shit, her parents never told her she wasnt good or anything.
>Anna is cute but wayyy too quirky, is like a fucking comedy.
>The prince romance subplot is very bad and actually unecessary. Also he goes from perfect guy to comic villain in literally 5 seconds. Had he kissed the girl, and act surprised when it didnt work he would have got everything, but hit faggotry forbid him to kiss a hot 17yo.
>Trolls are shit, and their songs too.
>Everything feels disconnected, like a series of sketches.

Looks like she is going to trow some dragon ball shit on the city.

I like this more but the movie still sucks

I thought Let it Go was the worst Disney song I’ve ever heard. It’s not melodic or catchy the singer just shrieks/belts it out and the message doesn’t make sense. “I’m sick of hiding who I am so I’m gonna hide on a mountain for the rest of my life” just what the fuck

>>Everything feels disconnected, like a series of sketches.
This was a huge part of my dislike for it. At certain points I felt like why did they even set it in Scandinavia? None of the songs except the very first once reflected the location or time period at all. The characters were strange like the goofy snowman plus the goofy reindeer sort of felt like putting a hat on a hat. Even the casting for the voice actors seemed bad all the way around.

It appeals to teenagers. "Don't be who they tell you you have to be" even though it doesnt make a lick of sense in the context of the movie. Her loving parents never told her not to be yourself of behave well, they just tried to teach her not to kill anybody.

Good thread

Attached: 1645575550285.jpg (1280x2119, 298.52K)

Every little girl for several years made it their entire personality and it incidentally gave it a very weird NPC aura.

>None of the songs except the very first once reflected the location or time period at all.

It sounds more like african shit to me than late middle ages in scandinavia

I'd throw my snow balls at her if you know what I mean.

I wish the angle of Elsa being sad and accidentally killing her parents was explored.
It would have been a good idea for a more mature sequel too.