“Turning Red”

What the fuck happened to Pixar? Imagine if this garbage was supposed to be your generation’s Toy Story

Attached: C6ED92AA-86F4-4AC0-A3EE-96111C94D0FD.jpg (1525x828, 849.83K)

mei is a cutie, so I'll eventually get around to watching this

>What the fuck happened to Pixar?

Attached: pixar.jpg (1008x123, 24.8K)

Oooohhhh i see now it's a metaphor

>"turning RED"
>girl in middle school turns into a monster every month
Subtly 101

that was exactly when pixar released cars too, their first bad film

tbf that can't really be blamed on Disney
the first few movies released after Disney bought them out (Ratatouille and Up iirc) were stuff that was already in production
the first ACTUAL Disney+Pixar movie was Toy Story 3, because who could predict that the first thing Disney would do is order a sequel to their most popular franchise?

I'm just glad nobody shoved rule34 of this shit in my face, yet.

is this movie meant to be like a menstruation metaphor? i dont know anything about it

>live in toronto all my life
>literally grew up in downtown core in the 2000s
>finally get a pixar movie about toronto
>finally get a pixar movie about the 2000s
>it's this abomination
what the fuck

Attached: 1608344201311.jpg (754x1158, 84.65K)

the bean mouths are a metaphor for flicking your bean

We Cal Arts now?

We Cal Arts now.

I thought is was about her turning communist

>Toronto
why is the sign some moonrunes? the girl and grandma look kind of asian too

it's set around spadina street (china town)

>mfw people use buzzwords like "crudely"

Attached: 01221.jpg (1620x881, 106.07K)

>unapologetically horney
I will watch your movie, now.

Attached: download.png (442x848, 110.62K)

ugly as fuck Grubhub commercial trash

What funny is that it's considered a "period piece" but when you look at the trailer at face value, you can just assume the movie takes place at any time. The only reminders that the seething is 2003 are when the movie gets in your face and screams "REMEMBER TOMAGACHI? REMEMBER BOY BANDS"

Canada has a large Chinese population. Can’t speak for the user in Toronto, but Vancouver definitely does.

Major Canadian cities are all infested with chinks and desis now. They call Vancouver Hongcouver and there's probably more people who speak Punjabi than French in Canada now. Canada as a place for mild White people is already sort of a thing of the past.

do you guys really have more asians living there than hongcouver?
idk, i have a few canuck friends and they always gave me the impression that all the asians wanted to go to vancouver for some reason

it's about a game girls play called "Turning Red", it means how red your pussy gets when you play with it

Turning Red? More like Inbred.

I recognized the old ttc cars immediately but I guess those were there until the 2010s as well

Over 50% of the population of Toronto was born outside of Canada, its swarming with Asians, Indians and Arabs.

anyone would move to vancouver give the chance even most americans

Makes sense since most people keep their cars for a decade or so. I myself I have inherited my mom's car from 2000. It's gonna break down one of these days.

This is the girl who would tell on you for copying your friend’s homework or chewing gum in class.

Everyone went to school with an asian or indian girl like this, one that clearly has a huge chip on her shoulder because she isn’t white and compensated for it by being the biggest cunt imaginable.

American that visited Vancouver here. It will never be Los Angeles, sorry.

This. Forgot Wall-E too, but that was Pixar's last movie.

white people already got scott pilgrim retard

>Everyone in North America wants to move to this miserable cold grey chinese shithole, trust me!
Lol. Lmao.

No one is interested in your weird coomer fantasies, freak

very funny user, I was talking about streetcars

Western Canada used to be one of my territories selling enterprise software and *maybe* one in three of my clients were white. People in America don’t realize how insane Canada’s immigration situation has gotten.

I love how they’re parading it as a 2000s period piece when the climax of the film is then literally twerking which didn’t even become a big thing until the early 2010s vine era

Toronto is mostly pajeets. The two adjacent cities Brampton and Mississauga are like 95 percent Indians

iirc all of Pixars best movies were pitched in one meeting. After that they were completely dry on ideas.

jesus christ...