What went wrong?

What went wrong?

Attached: mindhunter.jpg (1500x2222, 1.29M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/7B7QDm80IYI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

too much screen time on blacks and not enough on actual murder interviews in S2

According to Fincher, too gruelling to shoot and not as many viewers as shitflix expected.
Again, S02 is fine too and blacks are portrayed in a sober, often critical light.

lesbians and blacks

Does anyone else think the lead character looks like Emmanuel Macron? I can't stop thinking about it

Attached: hmm.jpg (1662x872, 184.87K)

season 2 was full of dumb nignogs

what else do you think went wrong? lmao

They completely ruined their original formula........... S1 was great, very interesting conversations and interactions with the protagonist.

Season 2 is literally just nigger pandering

"omg look at these poor niggers!"

i wish I was being sarcastic

it had so much potential too

Why the fuck do you type like a complete retard?

>Holden being dead-set on proving that the murderer is black
Based.

>Season 2 is literally just nigger pandering
It was anything but

>whats that? You want to watch more interesting criminal interviews?
>ok here's 90 minutes of lesbians having relationship drama instead

Thats what happened

The interviews were meat and potatoes and best parts of the show. Dumb s2 sideplots ruined it.

The intro for this show is still so kino as shit.
youtu.be/7B7QDm80IYI

Catching a real life serial killer who kills black people will involve talking to black people, no matter how much it upsets you
This. The only accurate part is how much older the one bitch was than the other

Fincher seems to have deliberately encapsulated the lesbian side story so expertly that it can be literally edited out without a single thing being lost as far as main plot goes

i didnt like that the whole season 2 is spent on the atlanta murders and the sub story with the dyke and the psycho son was useless too
could have cut the time in half and spend it on interviews and to flesh out btk maybe or someone else
yet i do not think blacks were portrayed favorably
basically a bunch of monkeys who think every crime is done by the kkk and the police doesn’t care
they also don’t want to cooperate with the cops
same goes for the black mayor who just care about appearances

I've been watching some asian tv recently and it's refreshing how they just focus on the fucking main plot of the show because that's what everyone wants to see, western television is always based on an ensemble of characters and generally 1/3rd of the entire screen time is something nobody cares about

They ditched the analog tape recorder too soon.

Attached: mindhunting-tool.jpg (822x373, 20.83K)

kino

So perfectly I assumed he didn't want to do it.
Also you remember the cat food storyline?

Second season failed to capture the same beats from the first one. Lost all the kino of them helping small town cops while fleshing out serial killer profiles. The Atlanta child murders taking the entire season was simply a bad call, the case for them is incredibly boring and is better for a civil rights type show as opposed to one that's supposed to be focusing on serial killers. They didn't seem to know what to do with the lesbian and tried to flesh her character but ended up making her even more boring and unlikeable in the process. I'd still watch a season 3 though as long as Tench came back and if they did a few more Kemper and other killer interviews.

Contemporary feelings got in the way of capturing the opening chapters of modern criminal profiling, even more so than the girlfriend plot attempted in the first season. The second season was a fever dream of bad ideas that didn’t fit the established mold.