Texas Chainsaw Massacre (2022)

It was slasherkino

Attached: netflix-texas-chainsaw-poster.png (1080x1918, 714.38K)

it's the worst one in the IP yet. i mean.

Horror movies are for social misfits and malcontents

Don't forget reprobates.

Film should have ended with the tomboy getting caught and bred. Sequel has Leatherface as the patriarch of a new cannibal clan many years later.

I liked it, it was really stupid though. Leatherface (2017) was pretty based, Dorff and Lili Taylor were good.

Attached: LeatherfaceDorff.jpg (810x424, 68.07K)

Not when 2, 3, Next Generation, The Beginning, 3D, and Leatherface exist

I don't know what it is about modern directors where they can have 100 years of knowledge and the most cutting edge technology and still produce a movie that looks like a cell phone recording and will never be considered for preservation as a piece of art

Brad Jones was right that this movie should have started with clips of the original film as a documentary trailer and then segued into a "how it really wemt down" story that essentially remakes the original with new actors.

still think those are better. yes even leatherface and next generation.

Do those actually exist in the continuity of this new film or is the original massacre the only one they acknowledge?

>I've raised many a fine young negro buck in this here orphanarium

Attached: confederate_pepe3.jpg (681x792, 136.34K)

Just the original

The original only half exists anyway since Leatherface was apparently raised in an orphanage by that one woman (?) while simultaneously being at the killings.

I like the scene where she got poopy on her head

He went to the orphanage AFTER the original killings. The lady took him in because he's a retard.

The director said they weren’t completely retconning the sequels like Halloween did, but obviously the franchise has never connected together at all anyway.

>original movie features little to no gore
>2022 sequel is a gory slasher for some reason

>will never be considered for preservation as a piece of art
I just want to watch an entertaining, tense, fun slasher flick. Jeez.

Same with Halloween

Kim Henkel produced the movie and he wrote the original.

He also wrote and directed The Next Generation

Producers have almost no input.

And that’s based
But he clearly agreed with it

Attached: Vilmer.png (1170x607, 819.14K)