THE KING IS BACK

frankhassle.gumroad.com/

Attached: 0CAA5734-CADA-4C32-B9C1-384F6949C2CE.jpg (572x777, 197.2K)

Stop shilling his videos zoomie. He isn't your big brother.

This is posted by Frank himself. You think that faggot actually had fans?

>putting low effort shit behind a paywall
kys Frank

You’re both shills for responding to this thread

This guy is such a loser. Sam's stuff is funny but harassing random people in grocery stories for no reason is just degenrate.

Can't wait to watch it for free on YouTube

Oh wah wah baby. Jesus. What has Any Forums turned into a cradle for sniffling niggers?

Realistically how do you defend yourself if he approaches you? Nigga is like Level 70

Hey Frank, lose some weight.

It wont be posted there. Literally just pay $5

I'm sure an autist with no friends like you wouldn't feel empathetic towards strangers.

Tell him to back the fuck off

Some of his stuff is mildly amusing, but some just carries on for so long that it becomes as embarrassing for Frank as it does his "targets," especially when the target's reaction is more mild irritation than anything irrational or otherwise amusing.

Frank hassle just like the idol he leeched from is a pedophile who nearly neckroped over some fat e-girl, the cringe when i see losers idolizing this fat coward is beyond me.

He was an unpopular myg0t loser who bullied underage children and sucked the right dick, his content is trash.

>pay $5
No.

Tell him to his face that he will never be another Sam Hyde. That will shatter his ego

>i’m so normal with wholesome morals unlike you autist
Save it for reddit square

Why do you dumbasses think being rude assholes entitles you to anything else in response? If your whole brand is being an annoying piece of shit towards people, you can’t get asshurt when everyone treats you like an annoying piece of shit

>paywall
whats with north easterners like sam hyde and co. being kikes? probably 1/25 people will actually pay $5 a month for content and its not anyone under the age of 25

Well where’s your content Dom? You used to make pretty good stuff back in 2015-16.

Also what did you think of Brittany Venti in Louis Theroux’s doc?

He's litrally afraid of me online lol ask him yourself he used to litrally run out of discords I would join because I knew about his history, just wait till he gets exposed one of these days I warned you first he's a pedo.

keep malding you fat retard
no one is paying for your "content"
go panhandle somewhere else or better yet kys

Nuh uh I'm da based alpha so suck my chode.