>some 18 year old matches me
>she's mirin'
>joke about having to ID her when we meet
>she swears she's 18
>supposed to go out tonight
>just texted me "actually I'm 11"

FUCK

FUCK

How fucked am I? I never got too explicit but goddamnit I just wanted some 18 year old pussy now I've got either the police or daddy with his shotgun looking for me. Oh yea, she has my phone number AND address. I did text back immediately that I didnt want to break any laws and dont want shit to do with her anymore, but whats done is done.

what should I do bros?

pic related looks like her

Attached: file.jpg (746x1334, 209.04K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/text/>just texted me "actually I'm 11"/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

if you haven't met her yet then you've done nothing wrong, cut off all contact immediately

>I did text back immediately that I didnt want to break any laws and dont want shit to do with her anymore
KWAB

smells like entrapment

This reminds me that my boss’s son is in prison for this exact thing, except she swears up and down that he was setup and that the chat logs were changed from saying 18 to 13. What are the odds that my boss’s son is just a pedo?

yeah and I can't breath you have to come over and give me mouth to mouth.

This, it's probably one of those youtube channels. Hope you immediately unmatched/blocked regardless.

R u retarded? You've done nothing wrong. Just block the kid and move on with your life.

Don't these dating sites have an age requirement

LARPING on Any Forums isn't a crime bro

You're not fucked. You're just either lying or an idiot who can't tell when a girl is joking. There's definitely some trouble telling a girl's age in pictures or if she's wearing makeup, but you can't mistake an 11 year old for an 18 year old unless you're actually retarded.

I suspect OP just wanted to post his pedo pic.

Attached: 1566735708129.webm (960x720, 1.08M)

Damn you're probably right

As long as she's a virgin, go for it. Don't fuck no hoes.

If a site has an age requirement and/or the other person claims to be of-age and you cut it off if they admit otherwise, then yeah, there's really not much claim they can make against you. That's why the entrapment circuses don't initiate contact and make it clear that the """girl""" is underage early in any explicit communication

>Oh yea, she has my phone number AND address
Why would you do that?

the fact that you have that pic on standby to post here tells me you're fucked in the head.
That story alone won't incriminate you, but when used in tandem with your online behavior it could make a strong case that charges could be pressed

So does 4channel

>you can't mistake an 11 year old for an 18 year old unless you're actually retarded.
You'd be surprised. 12yr olds look like 16yr olds most of the time these days.

Yeah a 12 year old can maybe convince someone she's a 16 year old. That's still pretty far removed from an 11 year old convincing you she's 18.

There is no difference between 16 and 18yr olds

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/text/>just texted me "actually I'm 11"/

Enter a legal battle to become her father, anything else is a cuck move

Ive always been curious. What happens if you fuck a girl who lies and says she is 18 but it later comes out that she was underage? How can you get in trouble for that? Are you literally expected to ID them?

>Are you literally expected to ID them?

yes and a signed consent form to avoid rape allegations

Why does this keep happening? Lots of posts like this on Any Forums. Is it bots? What is the point of spamming all these weird off-topic discussions?

>not linking to the webm of the 12yr olds with big tits
Fuck you
Happens pretty often, older male usually goes to jail. There are a ton of 13/14yr olds on hook up apps too.

>Are you literally expected to ID them?
yes.

>newfag doesn't understand
>he lacks critical information
>he is unaware

Attached: Violet_lovegood.jpg (350x444, 20.7K)

Why? That seems like a stupid fucking requirement.
>umm i am going to need to see your ID before I stuff my cock in you?
>oh you forgot it? Well i am sorry maam I wont be able to stuff my cock into you unless you go home and bring your ID back

Its too good to be true
chris hansen is behind that profile

You can be let off with a misdemeanor if. she admits she lied. If she doesn’t admit it, then there’s a good chance you’ll get a felony charge and go to prison with a reduced sentence, or be on house arrest for a long time depending on your criminal history.

Pretty sure two years is the difference actually if you wanna get mathematical about it.

Wait, so how is it entrapment if it's the guys both soliciting and continuing to pursue after the "age" is known?

So where are you taking her? the forest? the local quarry?

so basically I should start secretly recording all my hook ups?

>You can be let off with a misdemeanor if. she admits she lied.
no lol
people that end up in situations like this are always charged for the sake making an example

You're correct, it is stupid.
>why
Because normalfags have been brainwashed into thinking 12yr olds aren't cocksluts
Even if she admits she lied chances are the male is still going to jail. The judges and Jury are always faggots when it comes to this.
No, just don't tell the bitch your real name, dick her down, then ditch.

angie verona age 14
Plenty of Girls hit puberty and look older, you know how white women age like milk?

(You) farming is becoming more refined, since people know what times to post the right pastas

If you have proof she lied about her age then you could be fine with the right legal representation. Otherwise you're fucked because nobody is going to take your word over the word of an underage girl who says you statutory raped her.