Thank you darkseid for killing my gf and showing me a math equation I am now evil and will kill my friends

Thank you darkseid for killing my gf and showing me a math equation I am now evil and will kill my friends

Attached: D80BD68F-C5D9-4907-A198-0DF0F0E82F83.jpg (480x360, 22.56K)

it's a math equation which is specially designed to force the submission of a sentient mind which processes it.

like a computer virus

Darkseid told him that lois lane was having batman child instead of superman child which pissed him off and turn him evil

Whoever wrote that shit needs to get laid lol

The absolute cope. Lol. DCfags are seriously broken.

>"Hey everybody, I'm 'Not Thanos', check out my zig zag eye lasers! What's my goal? Math!"

Darkseid is older than Thanos by 3 years

It's sad that there's so many plotholes in DC that fans have to come up with their own half assed justifications to fill in the blanks. So sick of seeing your stupid assumptions and backward theories.

>Darkseid is older than Thanos by 3 years
May be.
But Thanos FUCKED Superman's MOM!!!!

HOLY INFINITE CRISIS!!! THANOS LOST HIS VIRGINITY TO MARTHA!!!!

Attached: 7feade31ae7f153b3a9f2fc6f2ef5232.jpg (667x1024, 80.46K)

>"Why did you say that naaaame?!"

Attached: 0_Ben-Affleck-is-rushed-to-rehab-by-ex-Jennifer-Garner-after-an-intervention-at-his-home-in-Brentwood.jpg (1200x1200, 132.46K)

He also beat the shit out of supermans mom

According to her. You're a DCfag right? Believe all women is your mantra and kissing nigger boots is your life.

Attached: S2VNHtAveG5AEpirfQNj8D-320-80.png (320x180, 86.49K)

Sorry but that is fucking dumb.

>math equation
the equation starts with the number 109

what else can we do?
Marvel has a board of directors.
DC has a bored of directionless.

Dark…seed? He planted a dark seed in his mind

Formerly a dark suck

Behold, the Anti-Life Equation, you'll either cringe or make a better one:

loneliness + alienation + fear + despair + self-worth ÷ mockery ÷ condemnation ÷ misunderstanding ⋅ guilt ⋅ shame ⋅ failure ⋅ judgment n=y where y=hope and n=folly, love=lies, life=death, self=dark side

>comic book writing is bad

Attached: 1362936310383.gif (480x271, 2.05M)

Snyder made the most bad ass movies

haha. this is why dc sucks so much. thanos' goal was to get powerful magic space stones, not to mathematically weaponize depression

FUCK DC