A toast! To the marvel of cinema!

A toast! To the marvel of cinema!

Attached: Capture.jpg (1054x862, 121.42K)

This is what the average man looks like in 2022
Incels have nobody to blame but themselves
Look at those two creatures and tell me it's society's fault they can't get laid
Fucking sad

Bob is like 60, give him a break.

who is the supreme gentleman on the right?

Men USED to take care of themselves
Women STILL do
You're 100% right
This board will show its ass attacking you

Mr Plinkett?

Is Bob a legit virgin?
I've seen no evidence to contrary.

man on the left is just fat. He's dressed appropriately for his size and has new fashionable-ish glasses. For a 50 year old man, pretty average.

The guy on the right is a disgrace. Giant wart on his nose he could get shaved off at the dermotologist for $50 and a shirt with a swear word and an untrimmed ugly beard.

I have no idea who these people are so I'm sure they're probably Any Forums ecelebs or evillains. that's my 2c

Bob is the definition of incel rage. He has a knack for making people angry despite living a sad, hellish life.

What did he mean by this?

Attached: 1644612488538.jpg (630x345, 57.65K)

I worry about being an incel again if my gf leaves me because I didn't lose my virginity until 20 but am handsome, in shape, and even get women approaching me. This place has warped my brain so fucking hard its unreal, I just realized thats what incels usually look/act like. Thanks for the perspective OP

cast them

Oh, so he's a platonist

He's literally a fascist, but not in the racist Nazi sense.

Attached: 16421169659381.jpg (947x532, 364.31K)

is this the typical white male femenist looks like sirs?

I'd probably like hanging out with movieblob a lot more than many of you retards

the 'crayon booger eating retard' falls short with this guy right here

Fuck you, you are ignorant. I look one thousand times better than those guys and still get no luck with women. The incel problem is much more complicated than looks.

redditors literlly cant drink beer unless they pour it into some gay ass glass

I honestly dont understand his username, who does Kurosawa make mad?