How well would you do in a horror movie?

How well would you do in a horror movie?

Attached: 16-161596_knife-clipart-transparent-knife-clipart.png (412x600, 32.3K)

I’m a minority so id prolly die right away

Very badly. I'd probably give up from the start.

You can always be the minority guy who ends up sacrificing themselves for the protagonist. Either by jumping in front of their weapon or slowing him down at a crucial moment.

Have a gun.

Pretty well, I'd kill most of the citified teenagers, maybe grope one or eat one, before some idiot whiteknight would show up and shoot me right before I finished the last one off. Still, it'd be a fun ride and there are worse ways to die.

Attached: sickle.jpg (150x280, 5K)

Depends on what I'm up against, if it's some supernatural freak like Freddy Kreuger or Jason anyone would be fucked. If it's some regular faggot in a Scream mask though I'll probably do fine as long as I check my six

all the virgins on Any Forums would survive, only sluts get killed in slashers

Not these days.

I'd be the first to escape and survive if I have my EDC.

i'd just turn 360 degrees and walk away from everything

easy

The early escape guy never survives. What movies have you been watching?

I wouldn't drop the fucking knife that's for sure YOU DUMB BITCH.

I'd be the slasher. Nearly went to prison for stabbing someone 6 times.

I don't run so fast, but I'm pretty short so I'd be good at hiding. Assuming I have to kill 10 people (teenagers) using only melee I'm pretty sure I could get 5+ of them, but last 3 or more would beat the shit out of me or got me captured so I'd rather run away tthan gamble.

I'd be that dickhead who taps you on the shoulder without announcing my presence first for a cheap jump scare and giving you a mini heart attack.

depends on what kind of horror movie

The kind where none of the characters are armed or have basic tools

I'm white and I own a working automobile. I'd be fine.

That vehicle isn't going to work. Rule of the genre.

I'm the big fat retard comic relief who somehow stumbles their way until the end only to get an ironic death

Attached: 1542112729806.jpg (634x703, 81.55K)