OH N-

OH N-

Attached: 14584962742541.webm (320x240, 335.5K)

Is the puppo okay???

What the fuck??? Mods???

coexist

Not sure if whoever filmed this was a sadist or simply retarded

All snakefags want to do stuff like this and only use smaller animals because getting a puppy is harder than you'd think.
If you meet someone and he tells you he has any sort of pet that's not a mammal he's a fucking weirdo and you shouldn't spend time on him.

most likely an asian person so both

why do it with a puppy, why not do it with a woman?

asian

Why did he do it?

>not my heckin pupperino!
Reminder dogfags have stinky homes and are generally filthy people.

Faggot OP

Can confirm
t. stinky homowner

MOOOOOOOOOOOOODS

should have made the snake bite a roastie, but the puppy is fun too

and cat owners are incels. cope

-IGGER

nooooo the heckin pupperino, better say the scary word to scare people
NGGERINOOOOOOO

he's probably not a cat owner and is just a muslim

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO YOU CAN'T JUST KILL MY DOGGO! NOT MY HECKIN' GOOD BOY! NOT MY CHONKY LONGBOI MLEM BORK BORK BOOP SNOOT PUPPERINO! NOOOO!
NOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DON'T GAS ME!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I AM JUST AN INNOCENT LIL MARVEL PUPPERINO BORK BORK AAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I CAN GET YOU A 16 PICTURE DEAL WITH KEVIN FEIGE IF YOU DCFAGS LET ME G-- *chambers open* NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
NOOOOOO NOT THE WOOFER DOGGO NOOOOOOOOO NOT THE HECKIN POOR GOODBOI PUPPERINO BORKER LONGBOI CLOUDY BOI NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NOT THE BAMBOOZLED MLEM BLEP BORKING FLUFFER DOGGERINO NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YOUR DOIN ME A FRIGHTEN I'M SO ANGRY RIGHT NOW
>NOOO NOT THE LE WOOFER DOGGO MLEM NOOOOOOOOO NOT THE LE LONGBOI BARKER SNOOTER PUPPERINO PUPPER NOOOOOOOO UR DOIN ME A HECKIN FRIGHTEN BY HURTING THE BLEPPER DOGGER BORKER CHONKER FLOOFER I AM BAMBOOZLED
NOOOOOO NOT THE WOOFER DOGGO NOOOOOOOOO NOT THE HECKIN POOR GOODBOI PUPPERINO BORKER LONGBOI CLOUDY BOI NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NOT THE BAMBOOZLED MLEM BLEP BORKING FLUFFER DOGGERINO NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YOUR DOIN ME A FRIGHTEN I'M SO ANGRY RIGHT NOW

that's how dumb you sound

Attached: file.png (1400x569, 400.19K)

I also reee in Gordon Ramsay threads. Off-topic is off-topic

tl;dr
I have both a cat and a dog, you're mentally ill if you think a pet is like a sports team and you need one side to win.

Anyone who buys a snake ir other predatory animal just wants to watch it kill things, can confirm am a giant centipede owner, love watching it snub the life put of rats and birds

But that was aimed at the ni-dog.

not as worse as that snapping turtle bites a rat clean off. and the rat struggles to swim away with half of its body missing. that's the worse thing I have seen on the internet.

also, reptile owners are worse than niggers.

Attached: 1590599233585.webm (276x480, 585.74K)

Dogs and cats are both good, just different. Dont be an eejit all your life

>eats hamburger or pork

you are the only one who sounds like a retarded autist rn

I had a ball python as a kid, they don't get that big. I don't have snakes now and probably won't, but I really doubt you when you say "all sankefags want to feed their snakes puppies." Puppies are (correctly) seen as Man's best friend by 90% of the west. That remaining 10 percent are shitskins, autists, and those people like who you're talking about that aren't stupid per se but have a weird mean streak and dislike dogs for no reason.

igger dog killed by sneaky yellow snake

Based

Based.