Your orders, Sir...?

Your orders, Sir...?

Attached: Captain_Smith.png (459x684, 628.35K)

Full steam ahead. All white people deserve to die, including myself.

AHEAD
ENGINES
FULL

crash this ship, with no survivors

>Begin evacuations. White women and black bulls first, then white men. Finally the Irish.

>men and children first and only, send all female passengers to the Denny's on deck six and wish them godspeed

>Get the life boats ready. Women and black men only. Gun down every single remaining white man, this ship will be their tomb.

Seal the lower decks. Not one lobster head is to escape this pot.

>My sailors are spent
>My liner has ended
>SS Californian has deserted us
>Stanley Lord has betrayed me
>ABANDON YOUR SHIP! FLEE, FLEE FOR YOUR LIVES!

Attached: John_Jacob_Astor_IVb.jpg (646x882, 71.36K)

>I'm sorry I couldn't sink all of Ireland for you, young rose.

>this ship is unsinkable captain
>she was built by the irish, i assure you she can sink

>lock the i*ish in their quarters. seal the doors once you're done. that will be all

holy fucking based

Where does the thing about him hating the Irish come from?

For those who want to be part of this epic Any Forums forced meme there are three easy steps.

Step 1: This is considered the most important step. See what movie this epic Any Forums meme is being applied to today. Most of the time it's the older Sam Raimi Spiderman movies but since these threads die very fast the guys that force this apply it to other movies now. This thread however uses the Titanic meme. Please pay attention.

Step 2: Take an iconic scene in the movie, any will do as long as people remember the scene. Greentext a quote from the scene and twist the words to use anti semitisim, racism, homophobia or any other edgy as fuck topic. Go nuts, the sky is the limit! The more vulgar it is the more epic the meme is. This takes us to the final step.....

Step 3: Make a regular post, taking the position of a normal person and pretend to be disgusted by that scene. I know, I know, this is Any Forums, a site where gore flows like fine wine but that's what makes this meme edgy, wacky and zany. We pretend to be offended by that fake scene. Funny huh?

Now that you understand how to do this, have fun kids. Happy memeing

He was an Englishman from 1912, I very much assure you he'd prefer to break bread with a bubonic rodent than an i*ishman.
And I can't much say I blame him...

Attached: IrishIberio.jpg (1482x864, 607.41K)

Have you ever been to boston?

He was an Anglican white man. It's his burden to exterminate the eternal Hibernian.

NOT ONE IRISH FUCKING SHIT WILL MAKE IT OFF THIS VESSEL ALIVE
MR MURDOCH FULL SPEED AHEAD AND SEAL THE 3RD CLASS CABINS

Attached: titanic.jpg (1420x528, 68.25K)

>where was Ireland when the Germans took Poland?
>where was Ireland when the Frenchmen fell?

>Alas that this evil day should be mine.
>The English perish.
>And the Irish... linger.
>That I should live to see the last hours of my ship.

Attached: Edward_Smith.gif (320x240, 53.41K)

>Did I ever tell you I am a direct descendant of Old Ironsides himself, Mr Murdoch
>:)

if I take that hat off will you abandon ship?

It would be extremely dishonorable