The Batman (2022)

Why is he pulling a gun on him? NOT MY BATMAN!

#RestoreTheSnyderverse

Attached: bat gun.gif (400x382, 2.49M)

I can't tell what that is. If its a gun, he's holding it weird.
Probably a taser.

All I know is this better win Best Makeup & Hairstyling, just for the complete transformation on Colin Farrell.

agree

Why didn't they just make it a continuation of the Nolan trilogy? It looks and feels very much the same.

They did it with the Reeves Superman and it was fucking stupid.

Plus Batman "died."

Nolan would freak. It's a finished story.

Attached: OH N-.gif (580x417, 3.46M)

>Nolan would freak.
Does he feel in charge?

>Why didn't they just make it a continuation of the Nolan trilogy?
retard of the week post right here
you ugly fuckin faggot

Why is it so awkward looking?

He's a big guy.

At least I'm not rude.

he got habit by hanging with blacks

No one needs that many gel pens

static comedy shot from far away that unintentionally accenuates the goofines of a scene where a crazy man in a bat costume sucker punches someone and runs away like an autistic child. also funny turn and fall from Gordon.

Attached: 1644233056099.jpg (400x399, 23.78K)

Yeah he should be pulling a nuclear bomb out of his sleeve because THAT SON OF A BITCH BROUGHT THE SON OF A BITCH TO US SON OF BITCHES DO YOU BLEED?

Which is why it feels so incomplete and OP even made the thread. Reeves trilogy will probably feel the same too. The movie trilogy format is tiring as fuck for characters like batman because it seems like we never get as deep as we should when looked at as a whole. Reeves at least is pushing for tv spinoffs also which technically helps with that however the execution of it all is not something I have much faith in

What's the Reeves trilogy anyway? Weren't there 4 superman movies with Reeves?

>Reeves trilogy
>Trilogy
It ain't gonna be a trilogy, it's probably going to be like 4 or 5 movies. Pattinson said he'll play Batman as long as people like watching him.
Maybe Reeves doesn't direct every movie but he'll produce all of them.

Prepare for a decade of Batkino.

Attached: batman reeves.jpg (2000x1333, 145.98K)

Literally just make it JGL's character since it already looks like he's a poorfag Bruce Wayne.

shut up and go away you fucking faggot