Why did she poop in her pants?

why did she poop in her pants?

Attached: Ace Ventura Pet Detective (1994).mkv_snapshot_01.18.39.710.png (1920x1080, 3.44M)

She was scared to be identified

She was extremely nervous and embarassed, and sometimes people poop their pants when they are distressed. That's what happened here.

i thought the implication was that the doctor removed the penis but she wanted to keep it so he attached it to her butt.

how long is her dick that it can reach that far behind?

You never will be a WooooommmaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net.gif (459x276, 439.92K)

would that even work? Legitimate asking. I never understood what i was seeing as a kid short of an insane tuck job.

Bro that’s a tuck

>white panties
>no stains

Attached: 1638677183605.jpg (1182x1980, 89.41K)

same here. are we retarded?

wait a sec so how does he sit down?
wouldnt he be sitting on his own penis and ball sack?

I was always confused by this scene as a kid. I always thought it was shit.

somebody tried explaining it to me as a kid that it's a penis and im like nuh uh penises don't stick out of butt holes like that

repeatedly rectal trauma causes that, very common among transsexuals and other sorts of deviants

weird that this was in what basically amounts to a kids movie

Sean Young is hot as fuck and the kiss scene always turned me on I would absolutely allow her "gun" to dig into my hip if she had one if it mean getting to make out with her.

surely no one has a dick that big, right...? 4 inches is average... right?

not even long dick johnson and he had a fucking long dick
hence the name

I figured out that it was a tranny, though I didn't know the word at the time. I thought it was by magic and the spell made the dick grow out of its ass.

why did this tranny go to so much trouble to impersonate a cop just to kill some dolphin?

I'm 8 inches long and I have managed to jam the entire head of my dick into my butthole once.
That thing is likely 9-12 inches long easily

The dolphin raped him as a kid

>I'm 8 inches long and I have managed to jam the entire head of my dick into my butthole once.
why

pics or it didn't happen

>why
Just to see if I could do it.

gay

I've done the same.
It's a weird sensation

>I have managed to jam the entire head of my dick into my butthole once
fagola

Attached: 1644965367249.jpg (667x375, 32.07K)

The character she played was a HE and HE had dicks for breakfast and accidently shit one out due to tranny anxiety and imposter syndrome

worst companion