Why was his daughter black?

Attached: Ian+and+Kelly.jpg (600x327, 26.69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

huffpost.com/entry/jurassic-park-mysteries-solved-by-jeff-goldblum_n_5b1e7072e4b0adfb826be282
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

in the original flick he said he was always having relationships that never lasted much, so I think in one of those adventures he knocked up a jogger

R E P L A C E D

It's wmbf so what's the problem?

he adopted her

Don't be anti-Semitic

white families can have black children, chud!

Wiki says unamed mother.

But she's full on black, not even a little mixed she's also never heard from again when Jeff appears briefly in the more recent movies.
Weird, weird casting.

I think it was supposed to be his Step daughter but he's also not with her mother anymore with implies that both her biological father and mother want nothing to do with her or he stole her to be his daughter?

Jewish subversion

Life uh finds a way

Because her real dad is in jail.

In the book there were two children who came with a professor character that was dropped from the film. Black male computer genius and a girl (forgot anything they said about her). Movie merged them into single character and made that character the jew’s daughter because spielberg loves seeing his fellow jews with their favorite pets

The book was better.

Attached: dinosaur01.png (435x435, 315.32K)

Speculating on Malcolm's relationship with Kelly, Goldblum said at the time, "I've imagined that the two of us have become even closer, and I supported all her empowerment and freedom and glorious talents".

Attached: jeffgoldblum02.png (296x296, 172.7K)

I hate fags like you who post some air quote bullshit and pretend it's the damn truth. Kys

That's cause of the casting choice numb nuts.

Because Spielberg had adopted a black niggress two years prior to filming

Attached: SpielBERGGG.jpg (1024x768, 671.33K)

You mean racist, nigger?

he is a jew, jews love to be cucks and niggers.

All of the mulatto child actors were already taken so they had to cast a full blown blackie

how likely is it he adopted her to fug

Jewish producers were so lazy/dumb, they couldn't cast a lighter-skinned actress that could plausibly be his daughter. It really is that baffling and simple.

I just saw the quote on wikipedia. Here's the source sir.

huffpost.com/entry/jurassic-park-mysteries-solved-by-jeff-goldblum_n_5b1e7072e4b0adfb826be282

>“I’ve imagined that the two of us have become even closer, and I supported all her empowerment and freedom and glorious talents,” Goldblum said. “You know, I think she’s done some more physical things with her prodigious gifts and intellectual pursuits too. She can do anything. I don’t know what they’re cooking up for a possible third [“Jurassic World” movie], who’s going to be involved, but if she or I or anyone from the Malcolm family could contribute in any way, we’d be of humble service.”

Attached: jeffgoldblum01.png (414x414, 298.01K)

funny you would mention that, user:

Attached: kek.png (1122x578, 150.8K)