Does Any Forums like this show?

Does Any Forums like this show?

Attached: 1643327561310.png (1440x1080, 2.96M)

no it's for females

Dude, smoking weed and compulsive drinking rocks!

Attached: Yellowjackets_101_5158_R.jpg (1200x800, 215.06K)

Yes

I liked it

It never actually got to the meat of the situation

Yes.
somebody post le chonke monke my IP is rangecucked

Manic Pixie Dream GF

Nope. Boring pos that doesn’t need 5 seasons. Which is why it was shilled so heavily.

It's impossible to like unless you are a woman or want to be a woman

boring.
not enough survival stuff.
not enough feet.

The plot,the drama,the mistery,the waifus, the fact that it makes you seethe,a lot of reasons to watch it.

this, i bet they want to stretch this shit as long as possible

Homie cannot even comprehend complicated female relationships.

Oh no, it's retarded

Attached: pxGJuQk.jpg (348x223, 8.59K)

It was ok.
All of the current day stuff is awful and, unfortunately, as the season went on it became a real slog to deal with black lesbo and haggard Juliette Lewis having their faux drama. It sucked a lot of the fun out of the show.
That said, it's really just a show for finding waifus, and in that regard it's pretty solid.

It was pretty sloppy and all the stuff with the older girls was pretty boring. I was pissed when I realized we weren't even going to get to the moment of the first scene with them all eating a girl

why, it's good

It was very well written and acted and would happily watch more

It's another pozzed show but since every character is disfunctional and retarded is ok.

Guys always say this because they don't understand how women interact. It's pathetic.

No unless season 2 they reveal a resort to cannibalism like in Alive

No, it's quite bad.

The older characters are terrible actresses, except Christina Ricci.

Half of the show is about teenage girl "boy drama". The first episode is horribly misleading, and makes you think there will be serious subjects addressed.

It's like Prometheus and every other modern hack-writer show, a bunch of "mysteries" where the writer clearly had no idea what the mystery was about so they just keep dragging you along with no end in sight.

The world-building is really lazy. Not really a spoiler: They are stuck for 19 months or something in the forest. Despite this, their clothes are all relatively clean, they all keep wearing makeup, etc.

Every character is completely unlikable. There is no one to root for, no one to care about.

That's about it.

Really big SHOE! Really big

It's overrated. The parts with the cast as adults are pretty awful and they teased the most interesting aspect of the show all season the occult stuff with zero payoff until the cliffhanger ending.

She's cute but her voice is awful.

my same thoughts on her

This bitch looks like pepe the frog.