Severance

Actually kinda good hope it doesn't crash and burn

Attached: Severance.jpg (2000x1125, 158.09K)

how many niggers?

>Actually

one but hes evil so its tolerable

1 and hes heavily implied to be an evil motherfucker
and theres 1 guy whose super mixed and hes the penultimate bugman
I like the show so far and it even has ben stilleresque humor peaking through like at the dinner party in the second episode.

what are they working on?

Deleting off topic threads for free

I’d give it a try if it wasn’t Apple exclusive.

ive heard tale that this is the single most boring creation in all of human history

>tfw I would prefer the inie life to my current outie life

>paying for Any Forums

That would be pretty cool that your "outtie" self would go in to work and then it would seem like a second passed and you'd be done with work for the day. On the other hand your "innie" self would basically work non-stop.

the leading theories so far are: killing eels, and removing vulgar language from kinos

thank you for explaining the plot of this show

Fuck off shill i am not paying for Apple TV.

it's 5 dollars you broke motherfucker

That's not really the plot though. The plot is they are doing some secret work that is so sensitive that they have to severe their employees brain in two so that it's impossible for them to leak any information outside of work.

just torrent it dumbass

it's a veeeery slow show. especially the first episode.
a lot of long, slow scenes where nothing really happens. it sets the mood and atmosphere I guess.
I only checked it out because there's Dichen Lachman in it and I like stories about identity, memory, choices etc.
I also think it could be seen as a religious metaphor. innies are humans on Earth and outies are immortal souls who incarnate from the afterlife. innies have no idea why or what's out there. Lumon is like a religion, with a mystical founder who wrote books and tenets. Irving even says something like "don't pervert the holy texts to me" speaking of the company rulebook.
so far there is not enough to actually have an opinion on it tho. great style I guess. we'll see about the actual meat.

whats adams scotts character like? does he play the same aloof psuedo suave clean cut white boi that low key thinks he's better than everyone but tries to act cool character he plays in everything else he's in?

Hes outer self is depressive and angsty and his inner self is happier and positive
although this starts to change