It wasn't that bad

Attached: Uncharted_Official_Poster.jpg (259x385, 108.34K)

Doesn't matter, literally no one saw it. And that's a good thing!

i saw it. what now fucker

Sony Pictures as so fucking shit

Attached: Screenshot_20220221-161629_Chrome.jpg (1080x1934, 348.25K)

This would have been hard to fuck up. The blueprint for all of it is right there in the games. Just take that and put it in the movie. And that's what they did.

yknow im fuckin sick of all these shitass movies that have been pozzed and shoehorned their woke bullshit in and cocksucking faggots still shilling out money to go see this shit and then shitting out "meh it wasn't THAT bad"
fuck that and fuck you
i want soulful fuckin movies, I was good casting for fucking talent not shitass politics and fuckin shitskin color
fuck off eat shit and die

the movie is a success. cope

>woke bullshit
What in the movie was "woke?" What a stupid fucking word.

It wasn’t at all bad. Best movie I’ve seen and blew NWH out of the water

>game based of movies itself gets turned into movie

Attached: e36.jpg (882x731, 112.95K)

Is there any cool supernatural element or it is literally just an action movie where they find a bunch of old shit? The best part of these kinds of games/movies was introducing the magical threat in the last act, but the Tomb Raider reboot pussied out and I suspect this will too.

Actually no. No big action set pieces, horribly miscast. If you remove the uncharted name, it would be any generic action movie. Could've easily reworked it into another National Treasure movie. . The Uncharted name does a disservice to it because it raises expectations beyond what it actually delivers.

No supernatural shit at nate doesn't shoot anyone. It was shit

>No big action set pieces
The cargo plane. Two pirate ships connected to helicopters flying through the air. What would you call that?

>horribly miscast
They want a franchise. You want a franchise, you cast people who will still be viable a decade from now. It's not the Nate and Sully I'm used to, but it's a Nate and Sully who can make Uncharted 4 if it comes to that. Tom Holland isn't Nolan North, but he doesn't have to be. He's Tom Holland. Already a star of hit action/adventure movies that audiences like.

>The cargo plane
BTW, an action set piece lifted directly from the games.

>Le everyone from the cast on poster

This. This is one of the reasons I didn't go see it. Other reasons:

-I never cared about the games.
-Lead actor looks nothing like the character he's portraying.
-It's another action film built on "Our stars are heart throbs some women wanna bone, but all the chicks are flat, ugly mutts." I don't go see those fucking movies. Give me a masculine white man and pretty white women with beautiful racks. No more of this dyke hair, flat chest, round nigger nose bullshit. It breaks my suspension of disbelief when you have some THING like this walking around and you expect me to pretend she's pretty. No. Fuck you. FUCK you. I will never find this hot, you understand me? You do not deserve my money. You do not deserve my time. And you're never ever going to fucking get it until you grovel like the scum you are and cater to my fucking tastes, you hear me? You hear me you piece of shit? You want me to consume your filth you cater to my fucking whims BITCH. Subhuman California filth.

Attached: DF-14523_r_2000x1333_thumbnail.jpg (1296x730, 206.68K)

If people liked Tom Holland they wouldn't have had to bring in the actors from the previous franchises to carry his film. No one liked him, he's a charisma void and he always looks like he just got out of the dentist and still has cotton balls in his mouth when he talks.

Fun

did she forget to rinse the shampoo out of her hair or something?

I would rather lather my Rectum with copious amounts of Dencorub, Goanna Oil or Tiger Balm than to see this absolute piece of shit movie ever again...
Mark Wahlberg is a talentless Fag.

Who is Elena and Chloe?

No Elena. Chloe is the one holding the torch

It was fun. I thought the climax set piece was something new