Pretends to know what's going on in Kamino and accepts a clone army and an ever bigger batch on the way

>Pretends to know what's going on in Kamino and accepts a clone army and an ever bigger batch on the way
Was he based?

Attached: EP2-IA-60435_R_8x10-56a83bea3df78cf7729d314a.jpg (1387x1040, 191.73K)

Reminder that Ewan McGregor was in his twenties when they filmed Attack of the Clones in 2000.

This makes my childhood gigacrush all the more acceptable.

bros how do I get a space mullet like that

Making Obi Wan a side character in TPM was a mistake. AOTC was carried by Obi Wan

am i a brainlet or the plot of this movie incomprehensible

A similar situation happened to me once. It went to shit in the end, but still, for a few years I was truly alive.

It's just Iraq War references

it's comprehensible, it's just retarded

Attached: 1645472023728.jpg (435x561, 35.31K)

i'm unironically going for his space jesus look

Yes you’re a brainlet. Master Sifo-Dyas foresaw war and wanted the creation of an army to defend the republic, so he went to the Jedi council and was rejected and expelled from the council for such thinking. So on his own he want to the Kamonians and commissioned the army on the behalf of the republic and he was able to pay for it because he just was ok? And nobody noticed or questioned anything because they just didn’t ok? And nobody else went to the kamonians in the past, present or future to commission them to make a large powerful army that could take over the galaxy because they just didn’t ok? And then obi-wan senpai across the creation of this army and the republic just accepted it no problem because they just did ok?

>Separatists doing things in the background and are led by Count Dooku who quit the Jedi order
>Sheev knows Anakin loves Padme since Anakin tells him everything
>Sheev makes Obi Wan and Anakin guard Padme
>Assassin attacks
>They chase the assassin and discover clues.
>Obi Wan investigates while Anakin stays behind
>Someone deletes something from the Jedi archives which arouses suspicious
>Obi Wan decides to go there
>It's Kamino
>he enters and is super confused because the people there are expecting jedi to show up and claim the clone army they've been making
>he relays this information to the Council
>Obi Wan is suspicious of Jango Fett the template for the clones
>They fight and Obi Wan manages to put a tracking device on his ship
>He is led to Geonosis where there is a droid factory and is captured and led to Dooku
>Dooku tells him that the republic is being led by a Sith lord named Sidious
>He's given the offer to join the separatist cause
>He refuses
>Meanwhile Anakin can been frolicking around in the grass with Padme and reveals his daddy issues with Obi Wan
>He becomes closer to Padme
>He wants to go see his mother but she's been captured by sand people and he kills them
>Padme is turned on by this
>They get Obi Wan's message and decide to go save him
>They get captured
>The Jedi appear to save them using the clone army
>Dooku is revealed to be a Sith Lord
>At the end Clone Wars begins
>Sheev got what he wanted
>The public associated droids with the Separatists and more importantly the Jedi are associated with the Clone army as to the common observer it was the Jedi who ordered the clones to be made and they were the ones who started the clone war by attacking Geonosis to stage a rescue mission

sometime i believe obi-wan just straight up didn't give a fuck. maybe he spent his spare time masturbating or injecting H; think about where he hangs out at. some shitty diner that definitely has drug deals going on in the background.
why does he hate flying so much? he's had so many space DUIs that he had a space breathalyzer installed in his ship by the Jedi so he is forced to fly sober.

>Master Sifo-Dyas
He never did this. He was killed by Sidious and Dooku and they used his identity to make the clones

i just want a short series of quigon and obiwan on adventures. comfy

Master Sneedo-Chuckas

Broadly speaking, would a clone army really be cheaper than a robot army in the long term?

Good luck. Very few can pull it off

that's pretty gay, dude

Well the clones were the superior force

>He was killed by Sidious and Dooku and they used his identity to make the clones
Wew thank you. Watching the movie I came to the conclusion that Dooku was pretending to be Sifo Diyas, but then I saw on Clone Wars that there was a whole Sifo Diyas storyline so I thought I was wrong.

it wasnt about money. clones were essentially elite forces (at least originally intended)

It's just nonsense, that's what. As a kid it was the only SW movie I disliked, with good reason.

Attached: 1577557141038.jpg (885x627, 82.6K)

The main problem with the clones is that Darth Vader could have cloned his organs and other missing and damaged parts and replaced them to become as good as new. Yes the clones had a short lifespan but that was how they were ordered to be made by Sidious who planned to use them to gain power and consolidate it and then replace them with recruits. They could have been made with normal lifespans like Boba Fett was since Jango's payment was to have his own son. Gotta love how Star Wars made women useless

>but then I saw on Clone Wars that there was a whole Sifo Diyas storyline so I thought I was wrong.
You should ignore TCW. That shit is a clusterfuck. Filoni shat on the entire EU with it.

>Galactic Chancellor sets up a string of proxies to intentionally botch an assassination attempt as a way to lead the jedi into a trap 10 years down the line
Funny picture though

how the fuck did sheevy predict exactly what obi wan would do?

also why didnt dooku tell jango not to kill obi wan? they obviously wanted obi wan to track jango to geonosis?