Is smoking as cool as the movies make it out to be?

Is smoking as cool as the movies make it out to be?
Discuss.

Attached: 90c3f3ea7a2d48b54e098e7733e4db69.jpg (625x781, 80.31K)

Not really. It's more annoying than anything else after a while.

Plus, you always meet the skeeziest people at any "smoke break" area.

At the time it was because the long term effects were not yet known.

Cigarettes are lame. Pipe, cigar and cigarillo is where the real and honest taste is at.

First ten years, yeah. Then you get addicted and have shit breath. It's also a moneydrain.

Smoke breaks at work are comfy though. Conversations are better.

it's pretty cool, yeah

of course its cool, you are laughing at death.

It can be if you only do it from time to time to look cool. As soon as it's a regular thing it's more of a hindrance because nobody wants to go outside with you once an hour, and all non smokers will think you smell bad. Plus it'll make you worse in bed. Back when I was a regular smoker I couldn't fuck for more than a minute or two without getting winded.

Got a couple of gfs because of smoking. One was 18 y/o who thought I looked super cool when I smoked and then tried to get me to quit. Other was one of those “I can fix him” bitches who was pretty good in bed but annoying

its the only thing that looks cool 100% of the time in movies while looking cool literally 0% of the time in real life
>t. former smoker

It’s fun and relaxing but you become super hooked and it becomes a money drain. I’m in my 30s and it’s just something I do now not to be ultra bitchy and have an existential crisis when the withdrawal hits

Shit bait.

that's because movies have no smellovision.

it looks cool if you are a chad or a goddess

its true, no one looks cool in real life smoking

Yes.
Except when non smokers try to potray smokers and they cant even hold a cigarette right

Attached: tenor (14).gif (498x268, 506.27K)

This guy went from ubertwinkchad to middle-aged chad in the span of the 60s.

This.

cigarettes look cool but aren't that fun and seem to be fairly addictive
cigars aren't super addictive, all the fun of cigarettes and more, but you have to make time for them and nonsmokers hate them
cigarillos are just for when you want a cigar but can't afford the time
haven't bothered with pipes, but they're not really seen as classy anymore which i think is a shame

>haven't bothered with pipes, but they're not really seen as classy anymore which i think is a shame
It is a shame. Smoking a pipe is great, even kind of a skill.
And when you learn how to properly smoke a pipe, the pipe will teach you a calmness you haven't experienced yet.
It's really soothing. And even non-smokers like the smell of a decent pipe tobacco. A great tradition.
Everyone who enjoys tobacco should try a pipe.

Attached: 3453.jpg (1500x1000, 368.98K)

like pretty much everything, depends on whether you're attractive or ugly
if you're attractive you'll look cool
if you're ugly you'll look lame

it's partially the smell aspect but also real smokers just look and act like druggies trying to get their fix while actors are skillfully using it as a stage prop

Attached: 1A0EC7CB000005DC-682_638x714.jpg (638x714, 131.19K)

Pipes and cigars if you keep them within reason, cigarettes are fucking disgusting and most people who use them should be gassed.

it's actually: the uglier you are the cooler you'll look

Attached: 727cc390676fe85aa988d5cea1fb9db5.jpg (452x600, 23.08K)

counterpoint:

Attached: 1626277097920.jpg (500x534, 78.51K)

Is that Shane McGowan? Based.

its a degenerate habit that screams low IQ and possibly some mental issues. Do you think a person that sniffs glue or petrol is cool? No. It's practically the same thing. Hazardous for health addiction that ruins your health, teeth and lungs long term. For what? Small dopamine release at the beginning but later its a relaxation after consuming cause addiction makes you anxious. Would you trust a person that is a slave to a shit habit? No you wouldn't. Female smokers are even worst cause they are too mentally unstable to ever quit.

Attached: 1 (11).jpg (1920x1080, 150.41K)

Attached: 1576788808601.jpg (960x720, 138.82K)

I do just like my father and his father before him.

>counterpoint

Attached: corbijn-08-1200x1855-1.jpg (1197x1197, 184.75K)

they weren't cool tho?

Looks like a monkey

it can look cool, but mostly it does not and you just look like an addicted tool.
also its fucked when you smoke inside, everything will be covered in some yellow stuff, not to mention youll wake up with a terrible cough each morning.

Yes, and the coolest part is that you don't have to spend so much time as an old person.

I like it, and it makes people seethe so its a win win

Well he's not wrong