What would (You) do in this situation?

Attached: starship-troopers-shower-scene webp (WEBP Image, 1600 × 800 pixels) — Scaled (76%).png (1216x608, 1.03M)

In what situation, exactly?

>joining the military
Pass. Rather fuck Harvard sluts like my pops tried to have me do on his dime

helicopter around the room

did you guys not share showers with the girls till 5th grade?

tilt the camera down

Jerk off

Kick the woman out and fuck the dude.

Attached: 1637599648877.jpg (720x900, 72.81K)

i'd feel dizzy

Attached: Carlos.jpg (600x600, 34.54K)

Excussi, I am hard

what was the military's policy on fraternization/steamy sex in the showers in front of everybody in the ST universe?

I unironically work in a job where the male and female locker room is unisex. I work in high grade clean room in pharma industry in microbiology. We have to undress all our outside clothes and watches and jewellery when moving from regular lab to the high grade clean room. We put on these disposable lab gowns then. So I've seen all my coworkers in a state of undress.

Attached: sfrog.jpg (244x207, 10.08K)

Dizzy spends the whole movie doing everything she can to convince Rico to bang her, even after getting rejected repeatedly. She finally wins him over and her dying words are that she can die happy because he had sex with her. Is this the only example of a woman being written with a male stereotype? Even Carmen seems like she was written as a man.

Nothing, I don't care about being a citizen

>Rather fuck Harvard sluts like my pops tried to have me do on his dime
no you wouldnt

>She finally wins him over and her dying words are that she can die happy because he had sex with her.
Based. Women who recognize that they have absolutely no value beyond their holes are based af.

unisex locker rooms? are you serious? that's so fucking wild dude, how does that even work? everyone has to be 1 gender to use it? wow

which guy has the biggest dick?

hi chang

what? I just mean the men and women get dressed in the same locker room

based
showers are for bro fucking

>Harvard sluts
(male)

Attached: KOE4X554PRCILOUI3JZCU6QUZI.jpg (415x403, 29.39K)

that's nuts dude, men and women in the same locker room?? I mean, really? that's fucking wild man

Women are things.

me

Once they she the girth & length. Bathroom stall time.

chinks aint people

why are you so sarcastic? everyone irl probably hates dealing with you

sarcastic? me? dude youre kind of coming off like a dick right now

Harvard is like the state school of the ivies. I’d be more impressed by someone who went to cc than Harvard.

that's rude man, being sarcastic and a dick?? I mean, really? thats fucking weird dude

>I’d be more impressed by someone who went to cc than Harvard.
t. GED holder