When did it become ok to be over 20 and like marvel/DC?

When did it become ok to be over 20 and like marvel/DC?
When i was 20 people would tell me to "grow up".

Attached: 1645302838524.png (414x354, 31.79K)

>LET PEOPLE ENJOY THINGS

Attached: 1634071274951.gif (216x216, 56.77K)

Ultimately, when Hitler lost the war.

It's not okay

When you were 20, African-Americans were lynched, women couldn't vote, people worked six days a week, and the life expectancy was 32. We are passed that cuck.

I wouldn't know I never watched em anyway. Who cares?

I'm a zoomer so i cant tell

How is having a folder with thousands of reddit wojaks and making the same green text jokes any different than watching marvel? All you faggots need to grow up

Disney became one of the Big Six media conglomerates.

imagine claiming to be an adult and giving a single shit about what other people like.

Nah im not bitching about people that enjoy capeshit, i myself still buy marvel and dc comics, and im 27
I just want to know when did people stop considering that a loser hobby

>How is having a folder with thousands of reddit wojaks and making the same green text jokes any different than watching marvel? All you faggots need to grow up

Attached: 1634271031959.png (600x800, 11.28K)

Why do you care what people like? I have a great dislike for capeshit, but I don't spend my days making threads about it on Any Forums.

Attached: garf.png (349x401, 254.78K)

Nobody really has ever cared. It's just a meme in the real world none of that shit matters and you shouldn't have to go online to validate your hobbies.

Im over 18 btw jannies

bullies realized they liked that shit too and started bullying people who didn't like that shit.

My uncle used to be a big comic book fan. But it was mostly because his first wife was a cunt and that was the only hobby she would let him have. He got a new wife and now he's into guns and traveling.

I think you know.

Attached: 1554957474328.jpg (960x1440, 236.2K)

Nothing wrong with liking something, something very wrong with obsessing over something and making it your whole life/identity.

They still do tho.
Watching the movies and reading the fan wiki enough to hype up the next movie is acceptable now

When you are a teenager you get made fun of for liking childish things, but when you are an adult no one cares.

My 33yo brother is a huge capeshit manchild. It's fucking embarassing. He's like 6'5 and dresses in Spiderman and MCU shirts.

Attached: 1595523494557.jpg (1106x1012, 60.37K)

Cope aruetii, Ke ne jurkadir sha Mando'ade. Gar shabla di'kutla hut'uun, naylc nhi vod. Oya Mandayaim, Mandalore!

You would never say your gay shit to me without your keyboard, faggoooooot.

Attached: basedaruetiikiller.jpg (1242x1229, 363.17K)

This. It's crazy how much of Any Forums lacks the world experience to understand basic things like that. Idk if it's just internet culture or people here spending WAY to much time on Any Forums.

Here's some much needed Christian wisdom that society forgot:

>"When I was a child, I spoke as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things."
1 Corinthians 13:11

That's a semitic perspective. What's the European perspective?