I don't get it, am I supposed to feel sorry for those women?

I don't get it, am I supposed to feel sorry for those women?

Attached: tinder-swindler-not-jail.jpg (1400x700, 67.08K)

Yes, because women can never be wrong, ever. God, I hate women so much.

Yes because women have so much agency that they actually have none.

No.

Attached: 78FCF2D9-CD8F-4C1D-A465-CA880EAD4563.png (960x987, 633.83K)

>never ever got random messages from women
>lose job but inherit a respectable sum
>decide to go on several above average vacations (Ibizia Spain, Maledives)
>post tons of pics on Instagram and post stories like social media kids do these days.
>suddendly random women slide into my DMs and want to get to know me
>a year later and to this day i occasionally get women sliding into my DMs

Yes, thats how women are. He just flipped the game on those thots

Attached: swindler.png (300x303, 93.43K)

Much love from Kazakhstan.

No

Attached: 1643574718731.png (1286x788, 897.53K)

It's a shiksa injoke, so no, you don't "get it"

PETER IS DOWN SEND MONEY!

Attached: peter.jpg (593x630, 130.92K)

ugly bitch

>tinder swindler gets women seething and talking about My soggy knees
>Anna Sorokin gets praised unironically

>not vaccinated in my tinder bio
>no likes
Dam all the good ones gone

she's fuckable. she's definitely hot enough to be some 9/10 chad model's fling for a couple of weeks in between real girlfriends or be the girl that chad cheats on his real girlfriend with.

theres like 5x times mroe men than women on this degenerate app, why would anyone sane go there

I honestly don't get these "women are supposed to swipe right on every guy" things, and I'm a guy. Tinder is at least 95% trash people.

Funniest part about this is that the Netflix show gave him 100 times more instagram cloud and he can probably ride the rest of his life on the fame he got over this.

a friend of mine went to sweden for the weekend and he unironically got 140 matches with women

This is natural, before enforced monogamy several women reproduced for each man. Now we got rid of social controls we're reverting to the mean.

>35
The wall is real

Attached: the-tinder-swindler-2-1644514348.jpg (681x383, 31.67K)

>In Scandinavia
I am Danish and Ive tried making a female tinder profile and 90% of the guys are fit and have six packs. How fucking picky is this bitch, god damn

>Any Forums hates jews
>stop hating a jew because they hate women more
This is so funny to me. This site has turned into a parody of itself.

>More than 1000 matches
>bitch still single
Literally how?

women are much worse than jews, even if we kill all the jews women will continue to exist

I watched this and was in awe of their naivety. However, the guy is a textbook psychopath who's been scamming people since his teens, the effort he goes to is astounding, the webs of lies he creates just so he can book private flights and party with whores is astounding, he was just burning through cash. I wonder with him if the endgame was punishing the women or whether he really loves living his life like this.

Ok chud