Holy shit Joe Rogan is gone from Spotify

Holy shit Joe Rogan is gone from Spotify

Attached: 60e7705bc03e9c0018ab29f4.jpg (700x525, 39.57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/CltrWarResource/status/1495280535207555079
youtu.be/DDfaZcNi8lQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Isn't it interesting?

fake and gay. not even going to bother checking because i already know op is wrong.

>it's real

Attached: 082654.png (640x422, 15.29K)

it's real bro wtffffffff

Fuck i hope so. I never used Spotify and never will. I want him back on YouTube.

opular Spotify podcasts including "The Joe Rogan Experience" were off the air for nearly an hour Friday morning, fueling speculation from fans that the controversial host had been blocked from the streaming service.

In fact, a service outage was the reason Rogan's and several other popular shows, including science and pop culture podcast "Dope Labs" and news podcast "The Journal," went dark.

Dozens of outages on Spotify were reported around 8:45 a.m., according to Downdetector, an online platform that tracks various websites and services. Power was restored by 9:40 a.m., Spotify said.

"The various shows are back up following a brief technical issue," Spotify said in a statement. The outage affected users in the U.S. as well as parts of Europe.

Just pulling down another 50 episodes

twitter.com/CltrWarResource/status/1495280535207555079

They're trying to hide this...

Anyone else get kind of scared listening to the newest episode? You'd think shit like that wouldn't happen here in America but the way things are going, you never know.

Attached: 1644421816635.jpg (820x702, 36.3K)

It's the future; maybe 5 years, maybe 10, but it will happen.

Holy shit Joe Rogan changed his name to Chimpboy

Spotify paid him 100 million dollars for his podcast to be exclusive including the back catalog. He isnt going anywhere

I can still scrub through and load the latest episode because it was still in my playback bar but you cant load the podcast homepage...
lol youre just catching onto the danger now? Its too late mate its over, the world is too far gone and people arent waking up.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-02-21 174024.png (1308x1302, 395.26K)

This. I don't know why people bother making these threads

Yeah it's not loading. They're probably doing more damage control and removing a bunch of previous episodes again.

its real see you can still load the episodes though

Yeah I can’t load the page to view episodes either
There’s no way they’d remove all Joe rogan Spotify aren’t stupid enough

... I had hope

Attached: 200px-Feels_good_man.jpg (200x205, 14.24K)

Legit just punched a hole in my bedroom wall seeing this. It's NOT OKAY giving this guy an opportunity to succeed.

TURN ON FOOOOXXXXX
THERES ANOTHER CARAVAN OF BROWNS HOLY FUUUUUCCKKKK

Anyone else think Spotify will just quietly reupload the videos once this blows over? They did pay 100 million for his videos after all.

youtu.be/DDfaZcNi8lQ
I'm not even from the US but I watched this last night and its clear this sort of corruption/influence is going on across the west.

tl;dr freedom is over

Holy shid it's legitimately habbeding

His contract is just for a year. But Youtube is way worse with censorship so he either stays with Spotify or makes his own site
They removed 70. There are over 1700

The more powerful people in the world are speaking and want him removed. Spotify is kneeling.

>Any Forums - Podcasts and Film