Documentary makes Paul look like the best one

>documentary makes Paul look like the best one
>he's actually the worst one in real life
What's going on here?

Attached: beatles.jpg (1175x1763, 447.37K)

Worst one of what? The Beatles?
He arguably was the only Beatle to have more than 1 classic solo album.

>documentary is gay and retarded
wow, really fits the beatles
listen to queen instead

Attached: 1636773173525.png (1651x1401, 1.46M)

>Executive Producer Paul McCartney

John, Paul and George are all tied at 2 solo classics each

Bang! Bang!

Attached: Hammer.jpg (1300x974, 64.78K)

>He arguably was the only Beatle to have more than 1 classic solo album.
>ignoring ATMP, LITMW and Cloud 9
paulfags are so delusional and autistic.
McCartney is a known liar. Harrison would've never let Jackson get away with revisionism.

Attached: 7401.jpg (701x1090, 70.17K)

>Lennon and Pang were also planning on visiting Paul and Linda McCartney in New Orleans, where Wings were recording the Venus and Mars album, but Lennon reconciled with Ono the day before the planned visit, after Ono said she had a new cure for Lennon's smoking habit. After the meeting, he failed to return home or call Pang. When Pang telephoned the next day, Ono told her that Lennon was unavailable because he was exhausted after a hypnotherapy session. Two days later, Lennon reappeared at a joint dental appointment; he was stupefied and confused to such an extent that Pang believed he had been brainwashed.
so did Yoko brainwash John throughout their relationship?

He was probably just on heroin

>georgefags are still seething

uhh, beatlesbros...

>LITMW and Cloud 9
Nah. On the same tier as Lennon's boring shit. I love All Things Must Pass but the rest of George's discography is weak.

anyways

Attached: one.jpg (474x703, 51.53K)

>muh Paulfags vs Johnfags vs Georgefags
i liek all four of the Beatles

Attached: cereal-guy.jpg (217x232, 7.42K)

Its fine if you like McCartney's music more but Harrison's songwriting was objectively pretty consistent throughout his career with him constantly improving his slide guitar technique. Except for the contractual obligation albums of course. I don't listen to Macca music but to just lie about Harrison's solo career is stupid and I won't bother arguing with you.

Did it? It showed him as a song writing machine that really wanted the band to stay together. Not necessarily the best, just the one member still in love with the idea of the band.

They just waited for geoge to die then edit it so it make him look bad since he can't defend himself!!!!!!!

Attached: 86_23449.jpg (1054x1051, 446.77K)

>Executive Producers Yoko Ono and Paul McCartney

George was also the leader in the creation of this

Attached: traveling-wilburys.jpg (650x400, 74.21K)

>made HandMade films
>made the best supergroup to ever exist
>motorhead and friends with Jackie Stewart
absolute legend

Attached: gb_02.webm (1280x720, 1.5M)

>Still waiting for the DVD

The ONLY "Supergroup" of the 80s that actually deserved to be called on!

I enjoy The Beatles, but Brian Wilson had more talent than all of them combined.

He went full schizo and lost his mind before he could complete his masterpiece "Smile".