Piracy

Why do people pirate movies and tv shows?

Attached: 75193747[1].jpg (3264x2156, 270.5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

engadget.com/2017/09/22/eu-suppressed-study-piracy-no-sales-impact/
arstechnica.com/gaming/2017/09/eu-study-finds-piracy-doesnt-hurt-game-sales-may-actually-help/
torrentfreak.com/legal-options-are-a-better-way-to-beat-piracy-than-enforcement/
torrentfreak.com/piracy-can-help-music-sales-of-many-artists-research-shows-180128/
torrentfreak.com/piracy-boosts-sales-of-some-manga-comics-research-shows-190920/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Reply to this post or your mother will die in her sleep tonight

Attached: This.png (640x680, 217.52K)

what the fuck bro I love my mom leave her alone

We don't, we either buy them or use streaming services.

Call the poster above me a faggot

FAGGOT

what a fag

Fuck directors, actors, writers, and everybody who works in movies.
The only people I give money to, are vtubers.

cause they want to stick to the jews

is this based?

Because why bother to pay for several services that region locks certain content and charges money when I can get it all for free on this great private torrent site that filters plebs like you?

faggot

because they're not available on any of my gf's streaming services and i'm certainly not going to buy individual movies.

free versus pay

nigger

ayo this nigga gay

Free shit man, what the fuck if you can't figure that out

Because I don't want to pay for them and also fuck kikes.

I dont. I pay $500 a month so I can watch my 6 shows in ultra hd.

I was fine paying for shit back when it was only 2 streaming services, now everybody has to fucking have their own. It's at the point where it costs just as much as cable to watch anything because of all the different fucking services you have to sub to.

even if we take them being free out of the equation
>availability
>no ads or trailers
>no federal warnings about copying shit
>no reliance on streaming services not crashing
>no registering to storefronts or streaming services
>no need to use shitty streaming service interfaces
>no need to input credit card details
>no need to get a physical copy or order one online
>subtitles in available in any language you want
it's just so much more convenient to pirate

REMINDER

engadget.com/2017/09/22/eu-suppressed-study-piracy-no-sales-impact/

arstechnica.com/gaming/2017/09/eu-study-finds-piracy-doesnt-hurt-game-sales-may-actually-help/

torrentfreak.com/legal-options-are-a-better-way-to-beat-piracy-than-enforcement/

torrentfreak.com/piracy-can-help-music-sales-of-many-artists-research-shows-180128/

torrentfreak.com/piracy-boosts-sales-of-some-manga-comics-research-shows-190920/

Attached: 12ae1dd1-155f-4603-9f33-9ebce35ee65d_3.b027b62e416b8165eae8382466b7e3ac.jpg (3000x6462, 1.16M)

My mom's already dead i just care about my daddy

Attached: daddy.webm (540x960, 3M)

It's interesting how everyone becoming a fucking idiot with a cellphone has basically made piracy a non-issue anymore

well basically fuck niggers, fuck kikes, and fuck jannies

Attached: Booba.png (787x841, 257.37K)

based

What the hell? I hope that is his gay boyfriend.

rarbg
rutracker for rarer stuff

God is on my side

It's the only good thing with plebs flooding the internet, they seem to pay the hollyjews enough, so they don't bother with us pirates anymore.

based

ok

mommy no

you should be thankful i took the time to track your shitty show or movie down considering i could literally watch or do anything with my time

considering they look nothing alike and the "father" has dominant hair/eye genes that would statistically most likely pass to the son

because I think copyright is made up bullshit that I don't respect.

If it wasn't freely available for download, I'd have never watched it.
I'm not even joking. If the plug was pulled on torrenting somehow tomorrow, I'd never bother watching movies or tv shows anymore. In fact I welcome it, I could useful things with my time like building a table or something.

Fuck (you)

>not just downloading a table