Bootch, give me oral pleasure

Bootch, give me oral pleasure

Attached: download (1).jpg (224x224, 6.02K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eilDS0IKhLE&t=61s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

STOP IT I HATE THAT MONGOLOID VOICE

God I just can’t get over how she isn’t SEA.

No, I'll give you vaginal pleasure with my penis

>See this watch, Timmy? It smells like shit for a reason

Attached: pulp_fiction-copia_7180611.jpg (1000x531, 51.57K)

Will you kiss it?

I would never eat a girl out. Oral sex is so gross to me I don't even like receiving blowjobs. Am I autistic

bros I love eating pussy and female ass but most women are not attracted to me and Im very timid. Sad! They don't know what they're missing, I always see thots online lamenting that no guy eats them out

> I don’t even like receiving blowjobs

Attached: F0A910B1-D601-45BD-B9DF-556D2620E0C0.gif (477x252, 1.22M)

im almost sure you would die if you tried to do that, specially the part about having other people taking turns to hide it.

>Am I autistic
No, your distaste for being touched most likely means you have intimacy issues from being molested as a child.

Happy filmposting

it's a bit out of the norm but not unheard of. Are you a neat freak/germophobe?

youtube.com/watch?v=eilDS0IKhLE&t=61s

Attached: 1617329219904.jpg (608x445, 67.76K)

butch...

Attached: file.png (279x400, 144.25K)

bootch

agreed, eating pussy is disgusting and gross and also beta male behavior

I don't like saliva

I thought she was blonde.

bootch watch me play minecraft bootch

I told a woman this one on of our first dates and she freaked out. Hilarious. I wish I were still that funny and carefree.

I have been with my boyfriend for almost 4 years now. In the beginning of our relationship (first year) it was a little better. It was more passionate and he would last for about 20 minutes and care more to my needs.

In the 4 years we have been together he has gone down on me maybe 4 times? Each time I had to ask him and he was so NOT into it. His lack of enthusiasm really turns me off. It's almost like he is grossed out. :-( ( I am very clean down there, and I shave) I don't think I have the best looking vagina. Could that be it? Otherwise I'm very attractive. He tells me all the time.

Now sex with him is 2 minutes. Either it's missionary or me on top and he cums so fast. Doesn't ever finish pleasing me. I usually just lay next to him after and masterbate while he tries to have a random conversation with me about our day. I'm also the one who had to initiate the sex.

I have talked to him about wanting more forplay. Oh, and I go down on him every time.

Why do you think he cums so fast now? Is he just not into it? Is he just selfish?

What can I do to change the situation? I'm almost considering cheating on him but I don't want to do that. Our relationship is great besides the sex. I just need more passion and foreplay.

>I wish I were still that funny and carefree.
what happened? that is pretty funny, did she still hook up with you?

This has to be copy pasta or a LARP. I would sincerely answer any woman, but I don't buy it.

Yeah we dated for a long time. I just felt like fucking with her and seeing how she reacted. Turned out her number was huge. Bigger than mine at the time.