Why did nobody notice this?

why did nobody notice this?

Attached: 1628806184065.jpg (1000x428, 39.9K)

i noticed it.

Buses are driven by fat black women who don’t give a fuck and reporting another bud coming out of a building ain’t her job.

before reaching the corner all the dust of it has miraculously fly away.

Not. My. Problem.

Joker made a few calls to the Gotham Unified School District.

snitches get stitches
tell that to all the bitches

cuz it's a capeshit movie (i.e. not real HELLLLLOOOO)

I think the real question is why the fuck were there 9,000 school buses being driven downtown? I've lived in NYC all my life and I've never seen a school bus being driven through FiDi a single time.

Attached: 1634552635053.jpg (750x734, 80.35K)

new york city -ah excuse me, gotham city - is a complete shithole and busses driving out of buildings is completely normal in a civilian's day to day. i once saw a hobo taking a shit next to a suicide jumper's body

I know right. Bus drivers have CB radios too from what I remember so you'd imagine the bus driver behind him would radio and ask that bus or one of the other ones wtf was up. Unless he somehow set it up so that the bud directly behind him would be another one of his goons, through the magic of movie bullshit. Maybe all of the buses are driven by his guys. Then later bus driver 1 gets killed by bus driver 2, all the way down the line to bus driver 34 who the joker brilliantly set up to be a guy with cancer who had exactly the right amount of time left to live to kill the guy ahead of him before he dies.

Because nobody cares user, if I saw that I wouldn't do shit because it's not my problem and it doesn't affect me

school trip day, very common in America

He paid off the guy in the bus behind him

>. i once saw a hobo taking a shit next to a suicide jumper's body
Holy based

I’d like a Family Guy cutaway gag that was part of Joker’s team but he had to sort out all the boring details like you mentioned and he’s upset he isn’t doing the cool shit

How did Joker get an entire job together when it’s clearly established he has no money? Yeah he’s a crazy villain super genius lol XD but it literally makes no sense how he was able to put this scheme together, where did he meet these guys without seeing them face to face and how did he then get them to agree to doing an insane bank heist without them ever seeing him while also agreeing to murder every other person they were working with like it wouldn’t happen to them?

Healthy people, children drop dead just days after getting vaxxed, and the majority of people aren't putting 1 and 1 together, user. Christ, you have no fucking idea how stupid the goyim are.

Gordon at the end of Begins said Joker had done some robberies and homicides already, I'm sure he had enough capital and street cred to set up something bigger.
>where did he meet these guys without seeing them face to face
Maybe he wore a mask, had goons do shit for him, or intrawebs.

Not only that, but NO ONE called in a stolen bus, no one called in a bus that DROVE BACKWARDS INTO A BANK, and none of the people in the bank said “Go get that bus!!” As soon as the police arrived 5-seconds later.

Also, none of the hostages through a hand grenade into the bus, or under the bus as soon as the Joker got on it.

Only thing that’s interesting about this scene is that The Joker is wearing a terrible suit. After he steals all the money, he upgrades his wardrobe considerably.

source?

Americans have the memory of a goldfish.

what?

Or else what? The schizo were right, you fucking niggers are forcing the mark to buy and sell, to even get an education. The time is past minecraft, buddy boy.

He reversed a school bus, crashing through the doors of a bank in broad daylight and spends several minutes loading remarkably light bags of cash into the back, even taking time to converse with a paraplegic mob accountant. And all the while no crowd gathers around outside the bank. No one notices.

Attached: cinmassacre.jpg (263x203, 4.84K)

source?