You guys don't actually go to the movie theater by yourself, do you?

You guys don't actually go to the movie theater by yourself, do you?

Attached: MovieTheaterAlone.png (431x371, 186.72K)

MOM I DID THE MEME AGAIN I FIT IN SOMEWHERE ANVILS FALCONS ROBERT LOLOLOLOLO

Attached: 5em3rr6pg3t51.png (640x651, 402.08K)

I've done it before. I've also gone to concerts alone before which is much worse

I don't go to the filmhall at all. Unless they're showing anime there.

This is my dream come true, to save a girl with kino and ludo hobbies, I could sit next to her, I could SAVE her from loneliness.

Attached: 421FDBA1-BAE3-4A15-AF32-B7D2878C2AD0.png (680x680, 356.35K)

I'm married but I think I'll go to Drive My Car alone because my wife seems disinterested in it.
Nobody will actually bust my balls, right?

haha dude penis inspection day amirite!? xDDdD

this is like me except I'm a guy and I have no relationships

I don't go to the theater. I wait for the WEB-DL

If a woman goes to the movies alone, it's out of pure volition.

Attached: senzu.gif (748x748, 380.11K)

Don't worry Jamal will drive her car for you, if you catch my drift

I went to a movie with 2 of my friends and a girl sat in front of us by herself. We were chatting during the previews and she turns around and snaps at us "Excuse me are you guys going to talk during the entire movie". I just said "Well the movie hasn't even started yet". She got pissed off and walked to another part of the theatre. These bitches are literally insane bro

Most pathetic thing I've read all day and I didn't even click on the image you uploaded

if my wife cheats on me, I can just kill her.
I've told her that that's the protocol before we got married.

>driving to the movie theatre alone
cringe
>walking to the movie theatre
>going to an afternoon movie to kill time
normal

I went to see cars 2 in theaters by myself and I spilled beans on myself

I saw Drive My Car today and most people who went were alone. It's one of those movies that's acceptable to see by yourself.

Ayo dis nigga watching cars two alone!

No, going to the movies by yourself is fine.

The bigger pathetic move is not going to the movies with your friend/family member when said person has already gone to the movies with you to watch what YOU wanted to see.

I’ve been to hundreds of movies, I even keep a record of every movie I saw in the cinema, who I saw it with, and the date.

I have never once gone alone. The closest to alone I’ve ever been was when I was a boy and would just go with either dad or mom.
To this day when visiting my dad I still sit and watch movies with him, although he’s a bit elderly and has a hard time getting around so we don’t go to the cinema any more.

sounds like a good fucking would have made her shut up and not be so bitter towards men

Yeah I do actually. Every time I've try see a movie with someone the last 15 years, there's always been some kind of fuckup. one guy literally had an obsession with pushing times to absurdity. I mean if he knew that the movie was starting at 8pm he'd wait as long as he humanly could to arrive at the place, even if he missed the first ten minutes of the movie. To him, this was "part of the experience" since it created a sense of rush for him, everyone else just thought he was a piece of shit who didn't respect anyone else's time or enjoyment so people just stopped inviting him to shit. Then there's people I've tried to make plans with and they just go "Oh yeah that'll be so nice" and then they change their mind last minute. That's always fun. Or people don't know how to invite me to see movies because they're apparantly too retarded to know how to send a text message or call me. More than once I've had to sit on someone's social media account and go "Wait...why are they just posting a random image of them sitting in a fucking theater lobby and posted it on their facebook wall? Am I the only one whose supposed to see this? It doesn't have any like or comments and this person typically gets a few fairly quickly. Am I supposed to go there? Am I supposed to call them? What the fuck is with this person?"

So now I just go to the movies alone because everyone else seems to be completely retarded to understand how to do the most basic level of planning around social events.

I don't go to movies anymore because there hasn't been a movie in like more than a decade I really wanted to see.

But when I did go to the movies I didn't mind going alone because eventually you get to a point in life where you just don't give a fuck anymore about what other people think.

Oh how I would love to torture the zoomed that made this shitty faggot image. And you too for posting it