Why wasn't she reminiscing about her husband and children?

Why wasn't she reminiscing about her husband and children?

Attached: 1643022315340.jpg (602x602, 110.44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=O3JSzmJaP4c
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He was always on her mind...

Attached: B25CC714-4E71-48F1-8326-A025A09D5153.png (828x1460, 677.5K)

Because Leo made her cum

Because the diver guys were asking about her time on the Titanic, not about her life after it.

my god so all women truly are whores

because shes a woman (whore)

Attached: 1625681515068.jpg (492x497, 19.6K)

Not every cuck fantasy you see on reddit is real.

kek this is why im so scared to date in my mid twenties, most women will have dated a guy hotter than me, richer than me, taller than me, bigger cock than me etc. etc. I feel as though i will always feel subpar to their exes.

Date younger then, you retard.

maybe
but being in a relationship with a teenage girl doesn't sound very appealing, aside from the fresh tight pussy and perky tits

One, probably fake.

Second, easy answer: Sure, right after we divorce and you pack your shit and get the fuck out of my house.

youtube.com/watch?v=O3JSzmJaP4c

Because she's a garbage person.

lmao what's not appealing about it???
Stop buying into the feminist bullshit that women need to "find themselves" to be interesting and mature.
You're a fucking man, we don't need a "mature" partner. We want a tight, fertile puss and a personality attached to it that's not gonna be a bitch and will cook and clean and stay by our side.
The only thing a woman "gains" as she gets older is more cocks in her holes.
>"I found myself!"
>AKA "I fucked 100 guys and now I'm nearing the end of my eggs so I want to settle down with a guy who will ignore my past and treat me like a virgin princess!"

because that would have made for a boring movie

you will never be with a woman

For the spent roasties, just use them as you would a rental property and promptly discard when something worthwhile shows up

Heres the problem, you give a fuck what they think. You will never be fulfilled if your thoughts are set on what could have been because there is always gonna be someones better than you in an aspect. Just find who makes you happy and look out for your own needs 1st.

You'll get depressed if you start a relationship with an older women and skip the fun, carefree and optimistic phase of her life. Your life will be household finances and nagging about chores while you're sinking into alcoholism over missing out on building memories with her. On the other hand her most treasured memories will be of the life before you whether it's filled with thousands of cocks or not, as you're just basically a business arrangement there to bring stability in her post-wall life where she can slowly stagnate mentally and degrade physically.

I don't see why you would think it would be unappealing to date someone who might find you legitimately interesting and not just convenient.

I have a 16 year old sister and she has her friends over a lot, trust me id fuck any of those sexy little teens in a second but a relationship would be bad because they are just like adult women except less mature

because i wouldn't find them interesting.

>i'm scared of thing because I saw a fake story on reddit