Why did it flop?

Attached: image.jpg (788x1080, 197.63K)

It got earthrocked

when the show was running, it was good because you had no real idea where they would go. Now we do, and they keep going back to the same boring places for shock and comedy. It no longer works and also makes the old shit lame too.

Because the early 00s are over, and the college stoners who got cheap laughs out of it are in their 30s and 40s now and couldn't give a shit now?

1. they're too old and it's a little sad to see
2. not all of the original cast is present
3. needless niggers and women

>they old and unhappy
>add women and negroes
???
>woke box office bomb!

fpbp

No Bam
No Buy
Simple as

A product of its time and those that did cared about it all grew up from their edgy phase.

no bam, no buy

Go woke
Go broke
Simple as

the third one was already depressing with how old they were. this is just nightmarish

the new cast is all sub par. only good one is poopsie

two of the five main guys are gone and you can feel it.

how do I achieve fat vampire mode (strigoi)?

I've never been a massive Jackass fan, but I grew up watching the TV and the movies, and they've always been funny on a really basic level. The new movie is no different. It's just idiots hitting each other in the balls and doing dumb shit. If you're weirded out by them being old then you probably haven't dealt with your own mortality very well yet.

No Bam is one of the few positives, he was always a tedious crybaby who wasn't a fraction as funny as he thought he was.

Is there a decent English stream for it yet?

They rejected the man that was too jackass for jackass

just sign the contract jeff

It didn't. It has made 5x its budget

Is there anything that's not a mexican cam rip out there?

Theaters homie