Inside Llewyn Davis

Rate it

Attached: 91KZVKq0rJL._SL1500_.jpg (1107x1500, 282.39K)

My favourite film of the 2010s.

3/10

Its a good movie. Dragged down a bit by some stupid silly jokes and john goodmans terrible performance but overall i would say 8/10

Kino. Only the Coens would make a slow burn movie about a character who gradually realises he doesn't have any talent.

I've been forced to watch this movie twice and I fucking hate it. By far the worst movie the Coen brothers have directed. Llewyn is an obnoxious piece of shit and all of his problems are his own fault. The movie is basically two hours of Oscar Isaac wallowing in self pity because nobody understands what a tortured artist he is. God damn it even just thinking about this movie makes me mad.

six gorillion/10

What would be a non self pity version of this movie? I also hate that shit

One of my all time favorite films.

Its about being a dinosaur in a changing music scene, with your best days behind you. I sort of went through the same thing myself; its not easy.

i can relate with mc

Did you miss the scene where Bob Dylan does the same thing and becomes huge while Llewyn stops.

Maybe you should cry a little to make you feel better

Watchable.

I guess A Serious Man is the other Coen brothers movie that most reminds me of this. Both movies are basically the story of the main character's personal tragedy. A Serious Man is actually has a few funny moments though, and even though the main character is kind of a beta pushover, he definitely doesn't lay on the "woe is me nobody understands me" shtick like Llewyn does in this movie. Neither is great I think but I wasn't actively repelled by A Serious Man like I was by Inside Llewyn Davis.

Best Coen bros

6/10 too depressing and a bit boring. Not my favorite Cohen movie.

what's your fav?

Do ypu have the same rating system I do?

Attached: Em1-LIoXYAEcRmp.png (640x640, 351.76K)

a serious man, but I also like Burn after reading

8/10

You tell me, my system is:

Would tell people to avoid
Watchable
Would recommend

Thats the scene that confirms what im talking about. Llewyn and Dylan both play a rendition of fare the well in the film… Bob represents the new wave of folk