What are you watching for sensory sensitive sunday?

what are you watching for sensory sensitive sunday?

Attached: 1645333541215.jpg (1080x1350, 193.78K)

LMAO imagine having to eat pizza at 10am on Sunday just because your retarded.

Apocalypse now and song of the sea

Climax.

>your
Nice irony

Formerly Sneed E. Seethe

Talk about a hollow gesture. They do this because nobody wants to go to a fucking CEC at 10AM on a Sunday. Your kids are just getting served the shitty "warming up the ovens" pizzas, and most of the games won't be turned on because the staff member in charge is dealing with a hangover.

Is autism actually this widespread in the US of A that those things are worth it?

Are food and games not usually offered at a Charles Entertainment Cheese’ establishment?
You couldn’t pay me enough to be a tard wrangler on a fucking Sunday morning

It's once a month you fucking dick. This is obviously planned ahead.

Given the timeframe, see It's a way they can pose as socially conscious, when in reality it is a clever way to make money during hours when nobody would go in otherwise.

>go to chucky cheese
>lights are turned off. you can hear the nature outside
who doesnt think this sounds cozy senpai

Its overdiagnosed

Would you rather have one of them chimp out while your kid was there? Also, if you had one as a kid, wouldn’t you want to vibe out and drink a beer while your kid spergs out in the ball pit? This is a win/win for everyone except for the wagies stuck cleaning up the messes.

>despicable me
>minions
>SpongeBob
>Moana

FUCK YOU I'm retarded and can't read.

>this sounds cozy senpai

"I NEED A NUMBAH 7 WITH EXTRA PEPPERONI, BUT THEY HAVE TO BE SPACED OUT EQUALLY FROM EACH OTHER AND THE EDGES"

why do i want to demolish this twink rats hole

My son was diagnosed with it by some snarky cunt with all her thousand dollar certificates plastered all over the wall at fucking 3 years old (really?) because he wasn't paying attention to her or something, not sure honestly I wasn't paying attention, so we got a second opinion from a guy who has been practicing for years. He said we should watch the sugar intake, monitor his diet and maybe take multivitamins but otherwise he is perfectly normal kid. It's all a scam and still makes me mad she was trying to pump him full of legal meth and fuck his developing brain up permanently.

you admitted being wrong. You are OK in my book bud.

Because you are based.

same thing happened with ADD AND ADHA in the early 90s. Same thing happened with Drs saying everyone who had minor pain needed Oxy.

That’s why you don’t sign all the papers in the hospital

I eat cold pizza at 10am on Sundays because it's delicious and cures hangovers

Cal me when they implement the no negro Mondays

>because he wasn't paying attention to her or something, not sure honestly I wasn't paying attention
Fucking lel

>specifically for children with autism and other special needs

Sweet, a Any Forums meetup IRL

the fact that the cunt had all her trophies on the wall says it all. fresh out of school with no experience just going by whatever her dumbass professors poured into her head and desperate for big pharma kickbacks to get going. while the man probably had shitty paintings up at his family business with 40 years experience seeing thousands of kids.

Look how they massacred my boy.

Attached: CEC_2004.png (1979x1026, 450.76K)

Just be careful and make sure it’s legit so you don’t end up with a Chris-chan situation of neglecting your son’s mental health.

I ate cold pizza this morning for breakfast