Wow I’m sure glad we’re bringing this 100 year old to justice...

Wow I’m sure glad we’re bringing this 100 year old to justice. They sure are a threat to society and deserve the harshest punishment imaginable

Attached: 79C27B03-2328-4D06-9D24-8E13761A703B.jpg (1125x1362, 791.11K)

yes. make you 20 year old racist fucks think twice

Nazis are demons on earth unleashed. Its frightening that day by day we are moving closer to this kind of regime

Attached: nazi crimes.webm (304x230, 2.34M)

hitler killed homos, he's ok with me

think twice about what

In a sane world they just shoot this old nazi faggot in the back of the head and be done with it.

wrong, makes you more racist.

The bloodlust of the kike is never satisfied

No bodies, no crime.

There's no way this is real

cast him

BABY THINK TWIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

Attached: twice.png (641x476, 328.34K)

Am I supposed to feel bad about this 100 year old nazi? Because I sure fucking don't!

imagine believing that

Should be hanged a long time ago. Now they could as well let him get away with this since punishment willbe lenient and is drain on funds, but personallly I'm glad they stillgo after those types of people.Tis a matter of perspective.

if you commit a crime you ought to be punished, doesnt matter if you did it 10 minutes or 10 years ago
>OH BUT HE'S HARMLESS NOW THAT HE'S 100
i dont give a shit, he's a criminal
doesnt matter if he raped kids, robbed a bank or killed people in concentration camps, he should be locked up

jews will not stop until they exterminate all white people , you have been warned

This, but unironically. Nazis burn in hell.

>Source: just trust me dude

Nazis were the good guys

the jew is the most vindictive and merciless subhuman on earth
unfortunately it's illegal to say there are no bodies, meaning you cannot legally defend yourself against the charge

>being 100 years old gives you crime immunity

nazi brain is really something

Fucking chud should be raped

the crime in question did not occur

based

Attached: 1608864331923.jpg (466x700, 141.11K)

Every crime expires after some years.

The majority of nazis were just normal people.

Did they expect him to just shoot himself in the head or something?

Attached: 1644244708230.png (1566x6674, 2.6M)

Justice?

lmao, you fell for the jewish propaganda. You really believe they would just randomly kill jews that they fed and clothed? They were forced workers, nothing more.

Statute of limitations

Cool. When are we having the trial for the British bomber pilots? How many innocents died because of their actions?

Kill yourself, tranny.

Attached: 1643513804646.jpg (768x719, 137.46K)

yes.
never be on the losing side of the war. your will be either executed, or if you can escape and survive their descendants will execute you 80 years later.

Attached: 1644244744495.png (1311x6396, 1.54M)

They didn't even work. They were just held temporarily until they could be moved to Israel.

>privatize all of german state assets and resources
>prepare for big war
>lose big
>millions of germans killed
>germany occupied for decades
>white culture tarnished forever
Yep good guys lmao

Can we seriously stop with the anti-semitism? It's not 2006 and you're not an edgy 'btard'.

Grow the fuck up and have some class.

Imagine having the heart of demon, talking about killing a 100 year old man is pure sadism.

Attached: 1644244784028.png (2000x8648, 3.64M)

turns out "it was a long time ago" isn't a valid legal defense

I'd normally say statute of limitations in this case but unfortunately there wasn't a crime to speak of. It's just a retarded show-trial to allow jews to auto-fellate themselves a bit.