Mark my words: Obi-Wan will erase Leia's memories of him saving her by the end of the series

Mark my words: Obi-Wan will erase Leia's memories of him saving her by the end of the series.

Attached: 16452938669350.jpg (1440x1800, 628.24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/guiillegfx/?hl=en
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I thought that they were giving the backstory why she trusted Obi-Wan so much and why she would later call for his help?

Mark my words: OP will suck a cock by the end of this day.

but not the ones of him fucking her

>you served my father during the clone wars
why was a jedi general reporting to a mexican senator

Leia and Obi-Wan never interact on screen, there's no need to erase her memory.

In the sense that the jedi served the senate I guess by acting as leaders of the clone army?

I am so over what these rich kike niggers have done to Star Wars. It is literally pointless to watch at this point even if they retconned everything somehow. One of the greatest IP ever thought of with endless material and they still cannot get one goddamn thing right. Fook it.

SW was raped in 1997 by George Lucas

Is that real?

That is what I am saying. It has been fucked since the prequels basically.

I hope they cast Zendaya.

Jedi were politician's bitches

Attached: edc489fe376b30ebb3b781b2937452b1.jpg (736x461, 55.71K)

Mark my words Yoda gonna be black tranny

I don't know either, but if it is, then Jesus fucking Christ. Leia changes her outfit every chance she gets, but she's wearing the same shit and hairstyle every day of her life up until we meet her in ANH?

>>>reddit

Yeah, they did that A New Hope when Leia says that Obi-Wan served her father. She trusts Obi-Wan because she trusts her father and he trusts Obi-Wan.

>A New Hope

Stop this faggotry, the movie has always been called Star Wars.

No. Guillegfx is an instagrammer who makes fake posters.
>instagram.com/guiillegfx/?hl=en

Disappointing. Loli Leia would have been sweet. I guess we're just getting more Tatooine, then.