This is korean movie in 2022

youtube.com/watch?v=uBu4rpb1aMU

Attached: 1645127180-1645126144412.jpg (900x1333, 191.86K)

Femdom kino?

For me it's Mean Bitches dot com

Reminder that SK was for a few years under the de-facto control of a extreme man-hating cult.

for me it's the chubby cheeks korean woman from Asian Cruelty, shame the guys in those videos are so horrific it's actually off-putting

>SK is the only country producing unpozzed kino
>Quick, let's inudate them with hollywood money
>All of a sudden, SK movies are full of niggers, feminist and degenerate dosghit
Every single time

Attached: netflix-logo-jew.jpg (680x316, 34.76K)

Korean small penis hand emoji going global (1)

Attached: Untitledj.jpg (579x695, 139.72K)

Interns at McDonalds, Xbox having fun.

Attached: 1642661524.png (850x977, 164.04K)

you're actually wrong on this one, SK doesn't have a jew problem
their entire government is controlled from the top down by a matriarchal death cult; if every jew in the universe had a heart attack right now they'd still be like this

This is going too far.

Attached: 1642661524 (1).png (850x1264, 204.63K)

he cute

Why are Korean women obsessed with small penises?

This is Korean movie in 2001

...I only posted this to argue with op but this movie triggered my nostalgia. I began watching Korean movies since this movie

Attached: 37929ED6-4C36-4126-8B13-BD4CE1247710.jpg (1000x1333, 112.59K)

because they live in the country with the smallest penis on earth

Once again Korea proves itself to be the home of kino.
I wonder if it would be to on the nose if I said I wanted to watch this together in my dating profile?

Just get penus plastic surgery

>they're coming for the koreans now

Attached: Rabbi_Solomon_Schindler.gif (452x523, 3.82K)

This is a French-American co-production from 1992

Attached: bitter.jpg (402x704, 47.54K)

How is r/asianmasculinity coping?

I fail to see the connection to penis

Gentle

Attached: 1645368921120.png (943x912, 675.53K)

America has been completely destroyed. Dust your hands and move onto the next one.

And then rub them vigorously together thinking of all the profits you can siphon out.

no no no no no
no
no
no
no

nice

No

Stop with this shit

The fact that so many """men""" now have a "mommy" fetish is evidenced of a diseased society
One that leaves the male gender high and dry and then gives them the ability to just dig their head in the sand and ignore the scary outside world
This is to the point where they literally get off to a woman patting them on the head and calling them a good boy

I'm not going to go full Jocko Willink and say that you should drink raw eggs and sleep on concrete, but jesus christ

Sack up, will you

Attached: het-soviet-anti-alcohol-propaganda-1954-war-is-hell-store.jpg (616x900, 108.3K)

Gentle femdom sucks user. Go hardcore lifestyle or go home.

Why is it that Netflix has no problem making shows about women dominating men sexually, but has never made a show about the reverse? This is the second BDSM themed show they've made where a stronk empowered woman dominates weak submissive men. Can't we get a show where a dominant, masculine man sexually dominates a feminine submissive woman?
(No we can't because traditional gender roles and showing men in positions of power isn't progressive enough for Netflix)

Attached: bonding-cancelled-on-netflix.jpg (800x420, 34.96K)

>love confident women
>love making women cum
>love women that want to make me cum
>hate pegging
>hate humiliation

The matriarchal death cult got arrested, and you have to be wondering who helped them acquire so much power. But these shows are produced by Netflix, that's why it's pozzed.

You act as if western countries aren't under the control of feminists.

You don't like femdom then user. You like a typical sexual relationship with a confident partner.

but i do, just not the pegging and humiliation part