Are there any figure skating kinos that matches up to the clusterfuck of ladies single figure skating 2022?

Are there any figure skating kinos that matches up to the clusterfuck of ladies single figure skating 2022?

Attached: 1645309700137.webm (900x850, 1.72M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=50C9la4GHSk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why not kick her the fuck out? What about all the other 15 year old girls that didn't take hgh?

anna didn't cheat Kamila did

what happened
qrd

>womens sports
absolutely pointless

Attached: US-born Chinese figure skater Zhu Yi Beverly falls AGAIN and breaks down in tears at the genocide games - - A day after being branded a disgrace byhd.webm (964x556, 2.38M)

I want to hug Sasha

Hwy do Americans seethe so hard about China?

why do you seethe so hard about Americans?

because we feel threatened by them

hello

i am learn ice skating judging

plz post webms

china is literally the only country on the planet that's a threat to the US
we meme about russia but really only china actually worries the average american

China is a conservative, Ethnically homogeneous nation, with a real industry based economy, it's everything American wants to be

they literally made pact with australia and england
NA is moving on from Russia and invest all on China. Chinaman days are numbered. Not today or tomorrow but its gonna be a slow grind same happened to russia

I never paid attention to it, but it's wild just how fucking ruthless competitive figure skating is. Would make for good kino.

Are you just pretending to be retarded, or do you really not remember 4 years ago when I, Tonya came out?

>it's everything American wants to be
Was*

never heard of it

Attached: 1645222624479.webm (774x470, 1.39M)

>running makeup

i coom

KEK WHAT A CHEATING BITCH

Attached: 1644486520243.webm (1920x1080, 2.88M)

>tfw you have taken 2 vaxx and 4 boosters shots

>when you realize your whole family is going into the gulag because you didn't get the gold

never was, mutt

THAT WASN"T ANNA THAT WAS KAMILA DIFFERENT GIRL ANNA IS PURE

Daily reminder Russians are mentally ill.

youtube.com/watch?v=50C9la4GHSk

They will fucking pay for making Alexandra cry. As soon as I can figure out who they are.

Attached: Trusova-with-aminoVital-670x750.jpg (670x750, 33.24K)

chinks are responsible for all problems on this earth, but they're in bed with kikes which then together put all blame on regular people so they can continue to profit heavily from their destructive ways

Attached: 1586842914302.png (750x750, 434.24K)

ruskie tested positive for doping, ioc let her compete anyways

What am I looking at? I can't read potato runes

It's some school for cadets doing a propaganda piece that defends the poor little Russian girl who was caught doping from the evil guys in black robes (CIA, Nazis, EU, etc.).

Over half the american olympic team is on adderall and asthma medication, but they don't all have ADHD or asthma.

The biggest amount of kino happened.

Russia since 2014 is known for its biggest export. The hordes of elite loli figure skaters. These girls train under the relentless and ruthless Eteri Tutberitze. Georgian former soviet figure skating champion turned coach. Like all coaches in eastern European "Sports", Eteri has violent and tyrannical training methods, but managed to dominate the sport for almost a decade thanks to her regime of exclusively training pubescent teen girls with minimal weight and maximal flexibility, rendering them able to achieve higher and more complex jumps than their older Japanese/Chinese/American counterparts.
What happened in this Olympic is
>expected Russian sweep. With the gold favorite being Kamila Valieva, the new 15 year old skating prodigy, who managed to break 2 world records (scored over 90) in the year leading up to the Olympics.
>Sometime during the Olympics, the swedish testing facility that greenlights athletes for competing announces that one athlete tested positive for PEDs (TMZ) residue in one of their samples. It comes to light that this athlete is Valieva. She is allowed to compete regardless because she's a minor and banning her outright would cause "irreparable damage".
>The reality is CAS report ruled that the amount of TMZ found in her A sample is infenitezimal. Could have been there due to cross contamination, or as residue from other LEGAL heart medication. Moreover, the test dated back to 2 months before the Olympics even started, with her Olympics test being clean. A whole other can of worms could be opened as to why the Swedish testing facility sat on that positive test for 2 months before announcing in the midst of the Olympics.

QUICK RUNDOWN?

Is that a fake rilakkuma?

Lads when are they going to start penalizing the shitty technique woman use to land quads instead of grading it the same as mens??
Womans figure skating is unironically soulless.