This movie is so fucking overrated

This movie is so fucking overrated

Attached: 10D3EC24-8D65-426C-ADD0-757582DE0BC9.jpg (1484x989, 153.12K)

what was wrong with it though. its an alright film

That's like your opinion man

That's just like, your opinion, man

Inb4 “filtered
Inb4 op can’t inb4
Movie is a Shitty wanna be pulp fiction

Attached: 9E6152CE-73ED-4DBA-9D42-B1DF3F6FA655.jpg (308x164, 8.73K)

It's the perfect movie, literally got nothing wrong.

I literally fell asleep during it, dogshit

It’s just a boring gotcha crime film. There really isn’t much humor in the film, and the mystery plot is hacky and done better elsewhere in many other films.
It’s the correct opinion. People has this weird idea that opinions can’t be judged, that’s wrong. There are good opinions and bad opinions

Attached: 0CBD1E23-52B3-4791-847B-074B35BD7FB7.jpg (620x349, 29.98K)

What the fuck do you mean? What does it do to act like Pulp Fiction? I get it that you don't like it, but, pulling "it's just a wanna be Pulp Fiction" is retarded.

Yes there is zoomie, tons of humor. It's just not the set up + punchline = joke set up.

Attached: zoomie.jpg (340x630, 138.05K)

It’s like pulp fiction in the since it has all this simply separate plots that cross each other, and long winded diologs out of no where that are ment to be pithy character set pieces

Attached: 99DB3069-116E-4324-9A27-9E05E64B5A44.jpg (670x409, 206.65K)

Not a zoomer, I’m 40 years out. I get there are attempts at humor, like Jesus guy, and the references to Iraq, and etc. they just don’t work and are not very humorous

You probably expected another "your opinion," but you're out of your fucking element.

It's a poor man's 'Inherent Vice'

Guys relax OP is a Nihilist he doesn’t like anything.

You are objectively wrong

Also the whole “Jewish convert”. Can’t bowl on Saturday shrix throughout the film.
The “German accent from Sprockets“ nilists, and the nude art harness paining lady.
All of these were ment to be funny, they just wernt

>iphonoid
Of course

Are you the same autist who keept making these threads and complaining that humour in this movie is not good because "it's inconsistent", "not obvious enough" etc?

It’s boring

Did I say either of those? I like subtitle humor and character humor much more than jokes, it’s just hacky here. And no I watched the film for the first time yesterday, so I haven’t made a thread about it before

The Big Lebowski is a better movie than Pulp Fiction, although I do admit Pulp Fiction was aiming higher.
Inherent Vice was written solely because of this movie

I like when your mom jerks me off into your gfs mouth, I also like when she says you have a small dick.

Attached: B60C3FD3-565E-42C3-94BF-016FC74457FB.jpg (1600x800, 151.17K)

Not even an ethos.

Okay, I’ll bite, what do you like about the big Lebowski?

You're dumb dude, the coens have stated numerous times it's directly inspired by "the big sleep" and Long winded dialogues have been a staple of Coen brothers films since Tarantino was still getting people their coffees long before he ever released a film

He’s just a regular dude. Rock flag and eagle

Ok dummy

It’s still like pulp even if those things were done before in different films

Nah, I'm afraid you've been BTFO.

>There are good opinions and bad opinions
Yes. Your's is bad

Your fucking retarded if you thought this snooze fest was clever

Attached: 201A9397-0166-4352-861E-2B4A81EE36AC.gif (540x304, 947.18K)

I was curious because it just so happens that fair share of people seething about this movie are genuienly autistic and don't understand it

>they just weren't
for you

Hivemind

You still haven’t told me what you like about the film.
Is it perhaps Becuase you know it’s just a meme and the film is just tired tropes and stereotypes satire that doesn’t work? And some meme lines, dude?

Attached: 4A9253F9-6792-46CB-A1BF-9DE21ADE63BA.png (400x531, 268.5K)

>you still haven't told me what you like about the film
Why should I lol. Just because you find it overrated, doesn't mean i have to

It's nothing like pulp fiction apart from both films taking inspiration from film noir, pulp fiction has a non linear timeline and several stories taking place at different times and featuring an ensemble cast of characters, big Lebowski is a linear story with everything revolving around the dude there are very few scenes without him and a much heavier emphasise on comedy, these films are nothing alike

I like it but it's definitely one for the Boomers. it's all about Boomers aging and having to come to terms with the failure of their "drop out" culture to make any changes.

I really like The Dude though

So you admit the film is bad, glad I was right.
Good discussion though.

Attached: 233F71E5-281D-4FCC-B4A9-6BC7F1B235C7.jpg (1400x2100, 487.8K)

dumb iphone poster

>40 and this retarded
yikes

Why are you so obsessed about there having to be a "right" or "wrong" judgement on the big lebowski?

It's clear from the discussion that the OP has not seen very many films if Pulp Fiction is somehow his point of reference; in any case you should watch the Coen's true masterpiece "Fargo"

Why do you like an unempylmed guy who refuses to cut a toxic friend out of his problems ?
Hits close to home?

Attached: 2C0178C9-7758-4F54-82C4-D071CCEB807C.jpg (411x500, 48.7K)

I actually see him as more of an escapism thing. It's cool to imagine just dropping out and wandering round in your pyjamas drinking white russians all day.

The dream of dropping out and just not trying to do anything or build anything with your life is an interesting double edged sword. In many ways yeah he definitely has parallels to the Any Forums NEET.