Before his heart attack Gandolfini, 51, first ordered a pina colada with two additional shots of rum on the side

>Before his heart attack Gandolfini, 51, first ordered a pina colada with two additional shots of rum on the side.

>He followed that up with an identical round — a pina colada and two shots — and then downed two beers, the source said.

>Gandolfini also enjoyed back-to-back orders of fried prawns slathered with mayonnaise chili sauce — as well as a heaping portion of foie gras.

>He ate the entire meal himself. His son Michael had his own dinner and two virgin pina coladas, the source said.

>Nearly “everything Gandolfini ordered was fried. Obviously, that’s going to cause problems with your heart,”

Attached: 1463805829771.jpg (500x625, 53.59K)

A man of taste.
F

Did I ask?

kino death, only tarnished by the fact that his son found him.

Sounds like that man was figuratively tying a noose around his neck.

Have you really been posting this to the same board for like 5 years? Jfc, get a life bro.

Yeah, either stupid or ready to check out.

>autists? on MY Any Forums???

better to burn out than fade away

besides once your past prime the fucks the point, joint pain and kids?

kino death thread?
>According to witnesses, he drank eight pints of German lager, a dozen shots of rum, half a bottle of whisky and a few shots of Hennessy cognac, in a drinking match against a group of sailors on shore leave from HMS Cumberland at a local pub called The Pub. His bar bill totalled a little over 270 Maltese lira (almost 450 GBP; about 590 USD). After beating five much younger Royal Navy sailors at arm-wrestling, Reed suddenly collapsed, dying while en route to hospital in an ambulance. He was 61 years old.

Attached: oliver reed.jpg (1000x1013, 174.02K)

>at a local pub called The Pub
bravo

It’s exactly as likely as you think

heh, irony

Fucking Hellraiser

Attached: Keith-Moon-and-Oliver-Reed.jpg (500x332, 40.81K)

He's a big guy.

based

NO MR. GANDOLFINI DON'T GET THAT SECOND ORDER OF FRIED PRAWNS!

Attached: 244.jpg (630x289, 54.03K)

In another thread an user said that they renamed the pub Ollie's Last Stand in his honor, which would be pretty cool if it's true.

Aye that pina colada better be fried ohh

>ate like a king
>died like a king
based

>You knew Marcus Aurelius?
>I did not say I knew him, I said I beat him at arm wrestling and drank him under the table

>and two shots of fried rum

>a pina colada with two additional shots of rum on the side
This is an awesome idea, real dad knowledge from Tony Soprano. I imagine he drinks half the mixed drink then throws in the shots to keep it strong, or if he wants he just takes a shot on the side. Really good drink tech