I have a mystery illness

>I have a mystery illness

Attached: 1644098240854m.jpg (658x1024, 56K)

>I have a penis

>I have a Pugh

Attached: 4c70daba7f7e6e4c5523f757dfceefa3.jpg (546x540, 33.94K)

watch as she goes full anti-vaxx

It was only a matter of time before this hack devolved further

>mystery illness
Hah and oh fuck just wait until she is diagnosed with guillan barre syndrome and ends up completely paralyzed because she took the vaccine and boosters and completely wrecked her immune system. Handler will be dead within the year

We all have to go sometime.

>>I have a mystery illness
...and it's name is The Batman.

Attached: rev_1_TBM_SS_PD_0340rv2_High_Res_JPEG.0.jpg (1200x800, 60.77K)

Unironically hope she dies.

Didn’t this woman not know Nicaragua was a country

seems to be a lot of mystery illness going about
and i see there's a lot of excess deaths in the US at the moment, and they can't all be attributed to effects from the 'vid
hmm

Something like a billion people have been vaccinated. If vaccines wrecked people's immune systems, they'd be dead.

Indoor sickness.
Air quality inside houses are generally low, and staying inside too much makes people less active and less active people die.

>strawman
predictable

Not a strawman at all

Booster moment

It just means it's working

You're dishonest.

This, heart attacks are just common

Attached: B1A5E884-829F-4494-9A6A-9B0DE4600A60.png (2500x2000, 3.79M)

>if the vaccines were killing tons of people, I’d totally know all about! the TV would tell me so!…

Heart attacks are trendy, cool and fashionable. What you haven’t had a heart attack in 2022? Fucking CHUD! Loser!txh4g

>seems to be a lot of mystery illness going about
and i see there's a lot of excess deaths in the US
No mention of wrecked immune systems
>Something like a billion people have been vaccinated. If vaccines wrecked people's immune systems, they'd be dead.
There aren't even a billion people in the US

they are, but just like covid it isn't people exploding in the streets. I'm uncertain about the whole compromised immune systems thing, but people are having adverse reactions to the poke to an unacceptable degree, and I would believe a weakened immune system as well, just not the "everyone has HIV now" claim. I'm just unwilling to defend the multi-trillion dollar american pharmaceutical empire for free.

> i have a mystery ill-
yeah, yeah...all white women do

On my 15th afterlife covid test, wish me luck…

Attached: EDDB18E1-92BB-48BD-886B-CC1E3DA6EA30.jpg (876x973, 90.37K)

>he took the jab

Attached: 1645306078891.jpg (828x621, 105.92K)

Is this bitch really in the hospital too or is she mocking Heather MacDonald for having a jab attack on stage?

Oh yeah every country in the world would defend pharma and hide their citizens dying.