Any films that don't cater to dudebros?

Any films that don't cater to dudebros?

Attached: 1585088908339.jpg (1250x378, 140.33K)

Sorry honey, just because someone has a penis doesn’t mean they’re a man

What's the best movie in each of those genres?

Attached: 25ec35e6b2c69cb0ae33c704fba82c9b.jpg (918x918, 90.69K)

This shit makes me wish we were leaving in a conservative authoritarian ethnostate like China where people drawing this kind of nonsense are sent to reeducation camps if they are lucky to be given a second chance

>artist starts out as a goofy and Hilarious daily comic
>It feels like an adult version of calvin and Hobbes, the art was terrific and the cast were all unique
>Randomly starts shilling feminism
>Introduced a feminist character who stood out because she told no jokes she just yelled at everyone
>Despite the comic discussing the details of many different problems like climate, morality, good and evil, race, drugs, addiction, friendship and love
>For some reason feminism is the hill he HAS to die on
>Nothing else fucking matters except for our fucking queens who we torture daily
>Rewrites the entire comic around feminism and the main character goes from Lovable horny Calvin 2.0 to a punching bag

And we still don't have any idea what happened. I heard a rumour his gf broke up with him over being too much of a feminist. Thank god I binge read it within 2 days, I couldn't imagine staking years of my life being a fan only for it to crash and burn like that.

demoralization is normalized because it leads to increased consumption. china will adopt it soon.

Dudebros... we can't stop losing

the story is he gets a gf, she makes him a feminist, she leaves him, he goes turbo-feminist.

>your mere existence make troons seeth

God, i love being white man

>you need a penis to be a man

fucking terf scum

the author is a man.

Meanwhile women have I Have a Vagina in Space, I Have a Vagina on a Boat, Me and my Bitch Friends All Have Vaginas

>I heard a rumour his gf broke up with him over being too much of a feminist.

Kek

> hahaha you’re such a bitch lonely male why are you such a small penis person hahaha omg get some pussy dog dammmnnn
And these faggots wonder why there are so many male school shooters

Attached: 1634224011357.jpg (823x879, 77.59K)

not at heart

So are troons, kek, you didn't exactly prove him wrong

Be the change you want to see in the world!

The author of sinfest is an asian man who has never claimed to be anything else. he did catch a nasty case of feminism years ago though.

Imagine spending your entire life seething like this. To be a woman is truly to be subhuman.

Tragic Incel Stories are my favorite.

It's just the nature of things. Men build a society. Women destroy them.

cornetto trilogy in the 3rd

>making gay drawings
>I have no penis

>seethe about hard men
>seethe about sensitive men
>seethe about chummy men
>seethe about sad men
damn bitch what do you want

Yeah, this is what I don't get. Films aren't allowed to have target demographics?