ITT: Famous actors that definitely browse Any Forums

ITT: Famous actors that definitely browse Any Forums

Attached: 4chan natalie.jpg (1000x751, 452.05K)

Other urls found in this thread:

booru.basedjak.su/post/view/6485
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Me.

Attached: 4chan Brie.png (924x745, 818.08K)

actress*

i'm not famous now but when my film drops in May i'll give Any Forums a shout out

who is this

Ok, Coppola.

its a tranny that has a dominatrix gf that pegs it, has done some pretty hardcore scenes

Dude is nearly 40 and still looks this good.
I guess makeup is all the difference.

link

>that has a dominatrix gf
They broke up / divorced years ago dude. Not even kinky women are interested in trannies.

Attached: Natalie with Wife.jpg (1080x1676, 834.41K)

Only guy I've ever jacked off to. As in I jacked off while watching him jack off. But I didnt cum so its not gay. Little known loophole.

has he done anything since he got the face-job?

Go to bed dane.

>nearly 40
How the FUCK does she do it?

Attached: Natalie Mars 1636246100103.png (1536x2048, 3.56M)

Briebros...?? Are we in trouble?

he is based and cute

Botox, fillers, plastic surgery, no alcohol, a vegan diet of only cum

Keep in mind, applying that much make-up for years is hell on your skin and you'll ironically age like crap in no time.

Nobody will believe me, but im a professional actor who started browsing Any Forums in 2009. I started browsing originally because of seeing the fox segment about cyber terrorists. I've been in two critically acclaimed shows and one movie, that's all im saying. There's a few other actors i know who browse by either explicitly telling me or subtle references, though with the degradation of the site in general im not sure how many still frequent here

Attached: 1566872759894.webm (640x360, 2.07M)

>notorious white supremacist website
>Any Forums
>white supremacist

LOL. Holy shit journos are such hot garbage.

At least name the shows/movies you were in

i believe you ardal o'hanlon

its fake, you nitwits.

Age?
Does Any Forums talk about you? Whats that like?
Have you contributed to threads about yourself?

Natalie stopped browsing like 8 years ago

hey Dane, does Andrew Garfields neck look longer in person?

why'd he do it

Attached: 1617486639372.jpg (606x800, 147.92K)

>White people are kinda superior. Thats why everyone speaks English and why science won. Everyone else was human sacrificing and starving before white people showed them how to live.

Attached: 1571000104-chad2.png (298x224, 34.13K)

You sick fuck.

i'm not a director just the next hottest thing when it comes to acting

Isn't the rock posting here ? Seen him around posting pics of himself with some captioned shirt

what is with the bruises?

Everything I said is still true, though. Journos ARE hot garbage, and this site created as a copy of a Japanese site to discuss Japanese culture is about as white supremacist as Malcolm X.

I can nevver forget that pic of him and bill clinton. He looks like a massive faggot and pervert in that pic already, never could overwrite that mental image of that pathetic little waesel with the new persona of mars

Yeah, The Rock is a regular Any Forums poster.

Stay litty, user.

booru.basedjak.su/post/view/6485

The fact that we can say nigger here without being autobanned and having our lives ruined irl means this site is white supremacist in their minds.

Dane DeHaan, at least he used to.

There is no such picture

>he doesn't know

Attached: brie hates jews.png (613x614, 202.26K)

I have a feeling that men of great taste such as Christopher Mints-Plasse would frequent this board. Im not him btw.

Attached: IMG_354365.jpg (780x439, 149.34K)

Based

>Dane meme still going strong
You people will believe anything..

>Age?
30-40
>Does Any Forums talk about you? Whats that like?
>Have you contributed to threads about yourself?
I've seen my name mentioned in a few threads over the years, kind of amusing. I actually tried to force a meme by fabricating a tale of a celebrity encounter with myself like the ryan gosling gas station story but it never really gained traction. Would be funny if one happened organically, as long as its not like the Warwick Davis threads lol

never met him in person but ive worked with people who have, supposedly the quintessential nice guy thing is a complete facade and hes a bit of a self important cunt

Attached: 1421476172174.jpg (500x597, 59.84K)