Its not funny

Attached: 5DEAD97B-67FE-46F1-9FDF-4C4174A19048.jpg (524x600, 36.96K)

ANAG SOONAMOO

friends is legit a great show

AH-NUCK-SOON-I-COOM

Attached: mummy tiddies.webm (1280x720, 2.99M)

It's not. It sucked. It was a product of its time, badly written, and you're just liking it out of nostalgia.

The pilot episode of seinfeld wasn't even nineties it was some cheap eighties shit that wasnt even that comfy and the title font was wrong, where do I start with Seinfeld if I want to be comfy?

its really not supposed to be laugh out loud funny, its supposed to be overall entertaining

bruh, my wife got me to watch the first ep of US The Office

Attached: neutral expression no emotion whatsoever no feeling unamused uncaring.jpg (452x639, 56.46K)

Based, Friends, HIMYM, two and the half men and other shows with laugh tracks are unwatchable for me.

HIMYM is way funnier than friends and seinfeld

it's for women and normalfaggots. also simps that convince themselves it's good because they're getting laid. see also:
>scrubs
>the office

Me but with Seinfeld

Season 3 is generally considered the point where the show started getting good. Season 2 has some great episodes though.

That sounds like an excuse, and the average friends fan do laugh out loud
There are zoomer who like it, i just can't bring myself to, is just so boring and slow and ugly

you're speaking out of you ass user

Nope. When it came out it was an absolute fucking smash shit. Bigger than the Beatles in a pop culture sense.

Much obliged

I saw it when it came out, I remember everyone at high school always talking about each episode the next day and there was no contrarian shit where that person builds their personality around what they don't like rolls their eyes when it was mentioned. I also saw it when it came onto Netflix and it is like almost two completely different shows. Seinfeld seems a little dated and less funny but nowhere near as apparent as the difference with Friends. My only conclusion is that we were all fucking retards back then.

Same with me just replace friends with Seinfeld

tv series are for the most part peak normie crap, long ass time wasters which even when they start off good most of the times vastly overstay their welcome.
friends in particular is only ever liked by women and faggots. even straight normies who know it watched it when it came out for the most part, not anymore.

Attached: chink.gif (245x186, 926.14K)

why are Egyptian sloots so based?

Attached: Egypt.webm (1280x720, 2.12M)