Are you excited for White People Bad III?

Are you excited for White People Bad III?

Attached: wpb3.jpg (650x398, 57.88K)

Yes.

Any Forums refuses to add IDs to posts because one single sentence would take the board down

>OP can you tell me which movies you do like so I can understand your taste in movies?

Go back

i skipped White People Bad II and thought I was just okay, so no

Nope.

White Fragility is too real here. Nonstop threads of white bitching.

how is this even supposed to be a gotcha

>kick person in the face
>they complain that you just assaulted them
>OMG WHY ARE THEY BEING SO FRAGILE

fuck off nigger

Attached: 1605759186556.png (1000x700, 716.54K)

Calm down, it's just a movie.

What's up with the reflection in the glass

Attached: 1645286684046.png (1010x658, 761.85K)

Makes me wonder if it's shills trying to start flame wars for their precious controversy, aka free advertisement.

Get Out was weird, but Us was good, and I am excited for Nope. Bad title, though.

>White people abducting blacks
>just like muh slavery

This shot really intrigues me. I'm not from that part of the world, so idk if this is anything normal out there, but it looks so bizarre and otherworldly. I think this is the same place the trailer shows the lady with no lips.

dey hea

Attached: 1611948550290.png (360x450, 246.8K)

Ayys aren't white people, they're chinks from 10000 years in the future. Dummy.

Calm down, just kneeling on a nigger criminal.

Nope.

They refuse to add IDs because it's an anonymous image board, faggot. Yes, randomized Ids is still semi-anonymous, but it's one step away from Reddit.

they live in one of these btw
the alien/supernatural shit is just a kid fucking around with the toy

Attached: 1631462501377.png (378x360, 164.29K)

Us was terrible but it was surprising to see Peele get a little redpilled/conspiracy tier with the US underground tunnel systems and missing children/trafficking. I think he might do a similar thing here

>A cop killing a druglord is literally comparable to watching a movie
I'm sure you guys are shills, though I'm also sure Any Forums is actually this retarded.

wut? this is too stupid to be true but it does line up with some of the trailer imagery

So, it's just about Plato's Theory of the Forms, and his allegory of the Cave? Sounds kino as fuck.

I didn’t see WPB II but based off interviews, it sounds like the general idea is that blacks who support white ideals like MAGA are brainwashed into becoming implicit with anti-black rhetoric?

Mental illness.

Please provide a detailed and coherent response to my post, otherwise leave the thread.

I am a Trump supporter, and I think you need to take a break from posting. Even I can barely decrypt your post. Basically, it was about people who were clones and lived underground, and even though they weren't the same as the people above, they were obsessed with them, and wanted to be like them, so they started killing them to take their place. It was a pretty stupid movie if you actually take it at face value, but I liked the allegory.