He’s a nuclear engineer

He’s a nuclear engineer.

Attached: F2F085F0-D50B-40E2-B6E3-32122A5EF63B.jpg (512x384, 47.35K)

I miss Phil Hartman

Attached: Larson-Hartman-2.jpg (1800x1805, 502.53K)

He's now the Thing That Had Been Hartman

>sets US energy policy back a half century
What did Matt "Epstein Express" Groening mean by this?

Could Boomers really just get complicated, highly technical jobs like that without even a bachelor's degree?

Nah. He's a technician, but not a nuclear engineer.

martin dad

Are we supposed to root for homer? Because I sure as hell don't. He's a massive retard, alcoholic, and abuses Bart.

Frank Grimes should have murdered Homer, hiden the evidence, and then fuck and marry Marge then assimilate into the Simpsons family. That would've been the only happy ending and would've been a fitting finale for the show especially for an episode titled "Homer's Enemy"

Not at a nuclear power plant but they could become operators without a college degree in many industries

That he’s a stupid West Coast hippie that bought into a bunch of propaganda.

Just walk uo to the manager look him in the eye and give him a firm handshake bro

He went to college.

yes. and even a bachelor is too low now. maybe you could get it with honors but a masters is basically

Frank Grimes was the original incel. He even looked like chudjak.

Just pull yourself up by the bootstraps

His feet turned yellow because of the stupid ideas he pushed through the show.

No which is why it's a gag in the show

He's a nuclear engineer.

Attached: EDN_2513.jpg (1024x683, 693.69K)

That's where you are wrong

They hired this guy because the US has no interest in nuclear power. They haven’t built a new power plant in decades.

he's a safety technician. Watch season 1. they specifically gave him a cushy job he can't fuck up because he led a strike.

im pretty certain homer went to college so maybe a diploma was enough to get in

I miss sneed chuckman

zoom zoom