Stop talking about it

>Stop talking about it

Attached: image1131417x-1351712-640x360.jpg (1920x1080, 86.64K)

Stop making this thread too.

No I dont think I will

>racism will stop if you just treat us like humans
>act like humans? no, why would we do that
Uppity old house negro needs a whippin

>stop talking about it
>don't even try talking to each other
>let's start this all over in 50 years

Attached: 311238572372.jpg (541x498, 53.88K)

>why is there no white history month?
>well, uh... I'm jewish

They could've countered by asking about his longtime incestuous affair

He was saying that people who keep dredging it up were the problem moving forward, and he was right. In the late 80s no one gave a shit, they were in buddycop movies and no one cared because it wasn’t a big deal. The rise of nigger culture in the 90s and the jews that keep everyone talking about race ensured that racism wouldn’t go anywhere

if morgan freeman were alive today he would be embarrassed by modern race politics

I know.....it's just that.....breaking bad was really good

>keep saying it!

Attached: 20VuWpcVAn.png (960x723, 1.05M)

It's true.
The latest dogma is that race doesn't even objectively exist and is only a meaningless social construct that we must look past.

This means making a group like "black people" and then expressing concern over any disparities they face is nonsensical and racist by their own definition

I like how angry he gets after the dude says this.

he knew he was jewish and he knew that question would make him squirm.

Samuel Jackson looking old here

this clip makes blind with fucking rage

Attached: faggot.jew.jpg (480x360, 16.09K)

Racism still existed back then. It's just that nobody was talking about it. Just because something is out of sight doesn't mean it doesn't exist. It's something called object permanence which most people develop around the age of 1.

DON'T BULLY DUNK!
He's the last funny person left alive on the internet.

Shut up nigger.

What a well thought out and intelligent rebuttal. You are the cream of the crop, user.

Nah, no one gave a shit. The rise of "anti-racism" and the empowerment of nigger culture is directly correlated with the rise of racism.
Though as HWNDU showed us, the most racist corner of the internet isn't even white

>Racism still existed back then.
Like what? Black people committing crimes, fighting the police and then being justifiably shot?

>eep!

If you're a yank you had fucking Tulsa in the 80s.

>"Do you want a white history month?"
>"Well actually I'm Jewish"
The mask falls away

Attached: DAMN.jpg (413x449, 49.22K)

>If you're a yank you had fucking Tulsa in the 80s.
That was blacks shooting into a crowd of milling Whites outside a courthouse and sparking reprisals.

Attached: jarlvarg.jpg (922x518, 128.34K)

Racism will always exist but it almost never matters. You only annoy people and create animosity by making a big deal of it and pretending it's the number one thing that everyone should be concerned with.

Which is fucking racial tension you dolt.
The only people it annoys are the ones who just want to quietly continue being racist.

they twisted his arm and made him apologize for it but Denzel is still based
>criminal kid with a firearm gets blasted by the cops
>Denzel asks what the fuck were his parents doing letting their kid roam the city with a gun

Attached: 7C3F44BF-2718-4726-B04B-6D7026C078F5.jpg (1194x1500, 118.64K)

>Goblins are real

We don't even have a stable definition of racism that everyone can agree on.
Some say that's by design.

It should just be thinking yourself superior to others based on race. Anything more is just fucking mewling from idiots.

That was in 1921 you fucking retard

What was the 80s one where the government bombed a bunch of black folk on US soil?

This is absolutely true.
(((They))) pushed gangsta rap hard in the 90's

That disqualifies a lot of shot that people would consider racist and incriminates a lot of other shit that people think is necessary to end racism.

The idea of whites excluding non-whites doesn't suggest racial superiority but is often called racist. Movements like "black is beautiful" and other self esteem building things would be racist by that definition.

You mean when a bunch of cop killing violent separatists fled into a bunker they built so police dropped an explosive on them from a helicopter?
It was some east coast shithole city, I don't remember which.

>Movements like "black is beautiful" and other self esteem building things would be racist by that definition.
That kind of shit isn't based on superiority though. It's saying "blacks can be beautiful too". You saw the same confusion with black lives matter, they weren't saying only black lives matter, they were saying black lives ALSO matter. And then they fucked it up by going after asians for saying asian lives matter. Hypocritical cunts.

Yeah that's the one. If China did that you lot would be up in arms.