Is this even worth watching.. I already hate the cast. They are all annoying and im 10min into it

Is this even worth watching.. I already hate the cast. They are all annoying and im 10min into it

Attached: Screenshot_68.png (1354x598, 1.98M)

Shekelburg, Dykestein, Femnoid, and Blackson Law Firm

the film is barely even feature length so its not gonna take long to get through. Tho the kills are all bad cgi effects so you won't be missing much if you do stop watching.

>why are the characters that are going to die all so annoying
triggered

Yeah, watch it and make up your own mind.

Shame Hollywood doesn't cast sexy sluts who can't act in their horror movies anymore. Now it's ugly goblins who can't act.

they all die

look at the ratings retard

>OY VEY GOYIM YOU CANT SAY THAT
eat it heeby jew

Attached: 324E11F4-FE5D-4862-B941-7973ED1DF55D.jpg (1125x1862, 1.09M)

>kills are all bad cgi
Uh no. You're just a contrarian. Movie definitely treats zoomers the way the ought to be treated. Some very frustratingly dumb scenes in there. Could've been a much better movie. Final kill is very satisfying. Oscar worthy compared to Scream5

Awesome.

Oh fuck I’m not done yet, AHHHH I’M GONNA KVEEEEETCHHHHHHH

Attached: 012EB771-9C24-4E68-899E-45F3E64F32B3.jpg (1124x1765, 255.79K)

>. Final kill is very satisfying
the fuck are you smoking it might be the worst looking kill in the entire film.

it's meh. it was kinda fun, but it's too short. 1 hour 15 minutes long. it's barely a movie. and while at the beginning the characters are smart, things start getting stupid by the third act. So while the movie is not terrible, it's not something you should waste time on if yours is limited. i for one should have watched something else instead.

It's 73 minutes without the credits.

I'm lucky it was a Netflix thing because I would have regretted spending money on it if I went to the theater.

Nothing makes any sense. I cant tell who they were trying to piss off. All but the mong dies and the deaths arent even satisfying.

Actually, fuck it. Just watch it to see how bad it is.

Attached: 1637194210981.jpg (635x423, 39.72K)

it's fun only if you're tired of pozzed movies. it's a blast watching them get murdered. the strong independent woman gets her ass kicked, the intelligent black banker lady gets fucked. it's fun.

Is not about how they were killed, it's about who was killed faggot.

It was still lame as fuck, faggot.

I'm a bit biased... but I thought it sucked.
Maybe I just wasn't in the mood to watch it and that I've outgrown visceral horror, but I was just bored.
>The pros:
- The movie doesn't beat around the bush too much before giving characters their just deserts (except for jewfro).
- The excuse for getting all the city slickers out into ghost town was pretty cool. Party bus was also cool, and the scene in the bus was cool as well.
>The cons:
- The stuff they borrowed from the new Halloween trilogy were all garbage, and introducing him as an adult retard with a surrogate mother, bringing back the now badass elderly woman from the first movie with a vendetta, etc are all tired tropes.
- I would have preferred seeing some of the city people getting picked off one by one as opposed to every single one being massacred on the bus, just to keep things more interesting. Have some aside from the main characters escape they later encounter hiding or get killed later would have been more interesting. Or even some that escape and call the cops, then you can ditch the whole old lady subplot as the cops themselves too get murdered.
- The movie drags on so much at the end with the two sisters vs leatherface.

Still it's nice once in a while to see 'left' characters get murdered.

No. I have no idea what this is, but that photo says it all.